What's new

General/Other - Mileena Mileena's True Tier Placement

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
She doesn't have to take as many risks but at times I feel she has to control the neutral game. When those characters get in and do their dirt she doesn't have the most character specific to Mileena ways out. A list Cage would be a prime example of that. However b1 being -1 among other safety tools she has does make her take less significant risks
She has a 6 and 8 frame poke, a armored reversal, a launching special that can interrupt strings meterless, and decent mids. How is she taking more risks then the rest of the cast

I think Mileena is very good, not the best but very good, I would leave that 1st spot for triborg (cyrax and cyber sub) the unblockables and resets, but i would say she is top 5

Yoaks

A spaceman
Nah thats Cybernetic. Mileena having a combo starting roll that low profiles everything and teleports and what not takes away from that. She can play Ryus/Cybernetics whole game (way better than Cybernetic too lol) but then she also has the options one top of that to instantly switch her playstyle up when she needs to (or wants to)
I didn't mean literally. More like she has everything you need to excel in this game.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Kang is no longer fucked up. He's good, but not fucked up anymore.
He is still pretty fucked up, nothing about the character actually changed except him having less options after MbBicycleKick, which was only the icing on the cake in the first place.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
@YOMI REO I'm super stoked that you believe Johnny and Alien are just as good as I thought they were - I'm a strong believer that Johnny is the best atm.

@YOMI RM SaltFace I stil don't see how Mileena vs Shinnok isn't a 5-5. Is it as simple as baiting the tele or is there more to it? Cause I mean if Shinnok can land that hit he can really hit hard.

With KP2 she has options in every match but I don't think she is 6-4ing the majority or 7-3ing anyone.

Excluding KP2 DLC, (too early for me) I do think a team of Piercing and Assassin can go even or better against the cast.

foxdie

Noob
but all I know is Alien, Johnny Cage, Sonya are REALLY messed up (like pre patch top tiers level of savagery) and almost no one is talking about them.
I've been saying this since the EO beta was first launched. Nobody wants to talk about them because everybody playing these characters knows how broken their mains are now, so they won't say a word about it for fear of being normalized.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't say "broken", but they're definitely insane and there are still a good handful of characters that are seriously lacking the tools and properties to keep them on par with the current meta of the game.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Definitely too early in KP2's lifespan to say this for sure. Also, as Reo says, Mileena doesn't have anything broken, like other characters. Instead, she has lots of options. Only time will tell where that lets her fall in the tier list.

That said, if Saltface is making this post because he plans to reenter the tournament scene and put the entire burden on his ability as a player, instead of the character, I respect that.

ArybaStacks

Cassandra Cage
She's a sick character but won't kill you using any sort of stupidity.

There's still plenty of dumb shit in this game, wait for the dust to settle first, for all we know this could just be a phase again.

Remember when people thought tempest was the best? And it actually wasn't.
But u MOPPED SCR bruh, almost 3-0'ed everybody. Ur Tempest was scary