What's new

Mileena Q&A : Ask a question, get an answer from Marshmellow! :D

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I am wondering, how do I connect more than one uppercut in a combo string?

Thanks
You really shouldn't be tbh. There are certain combos where you can uppercut then catch them with a ball and I guess you could get another uppercut but really unless its to end theres no reason to use her uppercut in a combo. Its probably better to end in neckbite as well or teleport roll for pressure on wakeup.

Somberness

Lights
what up guyz ,nice thread you have here :)

just wanted to ask if there is an difference between mileena's costumes? (like cyrax ,every suit is a bit different than the other and it can affect his game play)
There's no difference between her 1, 2, and 3 costumes, even if 3 doesn't have heels on they are the same height and play the same.
You really shouldn't be tbh. There are certain combos where you can uppercut then catch them with a ball and I guess you could get another uppercut but really unless its to end theres no reason to use her uppercut in a combo. Its probably better to end in neckbite as well or teleport roll for pressure on wakeup.
You finish with uppercut if you want to start zoning.

So does Mileena have any other useful strings besides b1-4? I was watching Reo's EVO matches earlier and noticed he really didn't use anything besides that one and the occasional low kick. Does she not have any good blockstrings for pressure/good mixup strings?

cyke_out

Noob
4,2 is a good pressure string and it's the only string that can be hit confirmed into a ball or a Teleport kick.

cyke_out

Noob
Right, you really have to input the ball while doing the b+3, so it's not a hit confirm, if they block the b+3, they'll block the ball and you're screwed.