What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
It's really tough to justify slide, especially with that pitiful damage. Maybe give it a krushing blow if she's spent both offensive meters on the attack a few times? Make it like Sheeva's grab thing where they take damage for moving around? Give it a safer mid option out of it? She just feels so incomplete

My problem with Kahnum Dash is how nothing seems to gel with it besides command grab and extra strings.
The Low Damage is a tradeoff for being so quick, great range and not being complete death on block, but it is REALLY low damage and it takes away your main combo starter so the risks outweigh the benefits to me.

9 out of 10 Kabal mains agree she is broke!
Infinite fuckin range bro. She's IMPOSSIBLE!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
OMFG I was dying from this. Bet he uses Liu, Cetrion and Geras as BU.

let's start with changing the annoying @$$ button input to smth actually recognisable to this franchise? lmao smh
Nah I love the new FDB input it's pretty nice compared to DBF.

Anyone made a list yet of what projectiles she can and can't roll under consistently yet? Might do that over the weekend if not

Still sad subs normal ice ball catches her mid roll, looks dumb on top of feeling bad also haha
Azeez made a video of what projectiles it goes under but he makes it look easy. She can be hit at the begining 15 frames and ending frames of her roll by sooo many different projectiles including subs high iceball.

Yes, Kahnum Dash has a very long standing startup, so it's crap for reactively sliding under projectiles. Which would be damn cool, but you already have tele-kick if you have that kind of time.

It needs a faster cancel and higher dmg (better than just ending in sais for unbreakable) to have any kind of a function.

Afumba

Noob
It's really tough to justify slide, especially with that pitiful damage. Maybe give it a krushing blow if she's spent both offensive meters on the attack a few times? Make it like Sheeva's grab thing where they take damage for moving around? Give it a safer mid option out of it? She just feels so incomplete
Honestly, just a KB on it would still be bad compared to roll. Especially if you would have to do it like 3 times with 2 AMP bars to get it.... The KB would need to instant kill for it to maybe be worth it lol

Kahnum should do at least 9-10% regular and 14% amped (1 bar amp) and if the second AMP stays it should either launch or add some sort of effect... like bleed over time/return % damage taken/damage on movement. It could also have a KB tied to number of launches/effect. Oh and cancel need to be a bit faster too.

And while they are buffing her grabs they should raise staby damage as well or add a small bleed on the AMP. Dont understand why hers of all cmg does so little damage.

Overall yea, she is fun but feels incompete.

Afumba

Noob
I don't think Mileena feels incomplete, just very very single-minded. One build, one gameplan.
Might be... but in a game with variations to me its the same thing, especially given how her base kit has native anti synergies and feels neutered without some abilities. Several choices with her i just dont get when i compare it to the cast.

I showed last page that ball roll doesn’t trade with another ball roll, even when they hit on the exact same frame as eachother...

There’s definitely something weird with how ball roll trades.

Ball is 13f startup and would hit on the 14th frame, but if done as a special reversal, it would hit on the 13th frame. B1 is -3 OB, and D4 is 9f startup, which would hit on the 10th frame (since it can’t be special reversalled). Technically speaking, if Mileena does a reversal ball roll after a blocked B1 and the other Mileena does a D4 on the first available frame, it should trade perfectly... D4 should never win right?

... I hate the time crystals grind. I thought I had a ton from KL until Mileena and Rain got released... I’m also annoyed because all of this stuff was datamined in the game with the Ultimate pack. That pink outfit looking good though

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'm gonna have to spend $10 MORE dollars just to get these claws. I wish that after a month or two, they put these skins and gear in the pool of stuff you could get from Towers of Time. I have EVERYTHING unlocked for Mileena and these claws are exactly what I've been waiting for. Idk why the claws and the sai weren't part of the Towers of Time grind. There are enough sections for all of the items.

They could've had:

Top 5% - Skin
Top 10% - Skin Recolor
Top 25% - Mask
Top 50% - Claws
Top 99% - Sai

But nah they gave us the skins and mask then a bunch of tower konsumables hate my life.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I think Kahnum Dash is really good despite the low damage. You gotta remember that Mileena is hit and run so being able to essentially have a nearly safe low slide to just.. get in is really nice.

Honestly, unbreakable damage is just valuable and underrated.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I think Kahnum Dash is really good despite the low damage. You gotta remember that Mileena is hit and run so being able to essentially have a nearly safe low slide to just.. get in is really nice.

Honestly, unbreakable damage is just valuable and underrated.
Nearly safe?? Maybe in shitty kl WiFi or something
It's -11 with no pushback. Full combo city for every character like

I've seen people mention kahnum dash for unbreakable damage, what's wrong with ex sai and ex telekick which both do more damage for a bar

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Nearly safe?? Maybe in shitty kl WiFi or something
It's -11 with no pushback. Full combo city for every character like

I've seen people mention kahnum dash for unbreakable damage, what's wrong with ex sai and ex telekick which both do more damage for a bar
What kind of prehistoric wifi do your opponents have?
It's the blockstun. The Timing to punish it is insanely tight.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
It's the blockstun. The Timing to punish it is insanely tight.
highly disagree.

It's -11.
That's not insanely tight.

If you believe it's blockstun making those 11 frames in a weird place visually making it a tricky punish 1st time ever trying to punish dk but I'm just gonna leave it there as this a weird af conversation.
It's a full combo punish lol dunno what else to say