What's new

Mileena General Discussion

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
One small change I'd like to see is for us to be able to choose what side we end up on after the command grab. Too many times I fucked up and put myself in the corner against characters I don't wanna be in the corner against. You can already choose sides on her Telekick and Kahnum Dash, so it doesn't sound like too much to ask. QoL, and all that.

Zviko

Noob
While PC MK may have its disadvantages, by god is it amazing not having to deal with the salt. No voice chat available and you can easily ignore any friend requests that come through on Steam.

Also, imagine unironically saying Mileena is "always plus." What a bad joke.
You can always create a private party on console and you won't hear anyone. You can also disable friend requests/notifications.

Afumba

Noob
Has anyone encountered the issue will amp ball roll when hitting them and it will not autocorrect, so you'll be facing the other way? It's freaking annoying. Usually happens if I catch them with my roll when they're jumping.
Glad to see that its not just me...(well not glad but you know, so i know i am not crazy xD)

One small change I'd like to see is for us to be able to choose what side we end up on after the command grab. Too many times I fucked up and put myself in the corner against characters I don't wanna be in the corner against. You can already choose sides on her Telekick and Kahnum Dash, so it doesn't sound like too much to ask. QoL, and all that.
let's start with changing the annoying @$$ button input to smth actually recognisable to this franchise? lmao smh

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
let's start with changing the annoying @$$ button input to smth actually recognisable to this franchise? lmao smh
Nah, I'm good. FDB is way easier for me to consistently input than NRS' wack DBF input that damn near every other command grab uses and I still don't know why they were never FDB to begin with.

Last edited:
Wait, you can hit confirm off of f4 only right? Or am I using snake oil? Its two hits so I assumed you had a small window to hit confirm. That way you dont have to spend a bar for f43.

Wait, you can hit confirm off of f4 only right? Or am I using snake oil? Its two hits so I assumed you had a small window to hit confirm. That way you dont have to spend a bar for f43.
If you have Play Time equipped, you can special cancel off F43. Better players than me could probably confirm off F4 alone though. I probably wouldnt risk it online, unless it’s a counter or something and it’s obvious it’s going to hit before it does

Both of us had Rolling Thunder equipped...

Edit: vslayer asked if i labbed it from both sides and it P1/2 side doesn’t seem to determine it. I had four examples where i got it on the same frame and P1 won twice and P2 won twice.

It’s either a lottery, or it’s got some wonky hit/hurt-boxes.

I will say that in the couple dozen times i tested this (not always frame perfect), it never traded. There was always a winner. Now I’m trying to picture moves trading in MK11 and I cant recall seeing it, so now I’m wondering if the game randomly picks a winner everytime... Anyone know how this works?

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Anyone made a list yet of what projectiles she can and can't roll under consistently yet? Might do that over the weekend if not

Still sad subs normal ice ball catches her mid roll, looks dumb on top of feeling bad also haha

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You can hit confirm 11 and b11 too.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator