What's new

Mileena General Discussion

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
What time will Mileena be available on Tuesday does anyone know?
The countdown on the PSN Store has it releasing at 11AM EST.

I'm cool with Brutalities being spoiled because most of the requirements are impossible to pull off in a real match
Ha, fair. I've always just hopped in a match against Very Easy AI to see what all the brutalities looked like. It's always enhanced the 'Oh, shit!' factor for me if it was a really good one, even if the requirements were crazy impractical.

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
New brutality they shown is a bit meh but it does redeem itself that's it's a callback from MK3 so not too bad really

I'm cool with Brutalities being spoiled because most of the requirements are impossible to pull off in a real match
That's not the case with DLC characters, Sheeva for example only has the "press/hold a button" type of requirements. Same with Fujin and Robocop, except for 1 or 2 brutalities

Dizz_88

Noob
Yay my girl Mileena is back!! I like MK11, but I never picked up the game because none of the characters fit my play style. Now that my main Mileena is back, I'm gonna have to give MK11 another chance.

Catching up to people with 2+ yrs on mk11 is gonna be hard though. :D

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I didn't think that Brutality was bad.
I think it's just lackluster compared to the name. It just got a little too hyped up.

I still think that even the boring Brutals (except for a couple) are better than all the fatalities. I honestly believe the big cinematic fatalities are a thing of the past now, and have been replaced by the "new" Brutalities.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Regular Sai: Startup: 14F Recovery: 45F on hit: -1 upclose on block: -18 upclose EX: ( low attack ) R: 40F on hit: 21F upclose (knockdown) on block: -13 upclose Her B11 into EX Sai sends the opponent halfscreen due to push back and -10 Low Sai Frame data below in the comment

Low Sai: S:22 R: inaccurate ... but i think it's 48F on hit: 0 on block: -22 upclose EX Low Sai: R: don't know, but it's a lot LOL on hit: 15 upclose (Knockdown) on block: -19 upclose

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I knew they’d pull some stupid shit like this. Can’t teleport or do sai in the air without equipping, and low sai removes straight sai. Thanks NRS, you’re the best!
well, it's stupid indeed, but, at least, nobody can accuse Mileena of being broken in the game, hehe :p

none of her moves will be banned, so, I'm sure everyone will be able to mount a great moveset using customs for her, at competitive level, yeah ! ;)

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Had a feeling her zoning would take a hit. Fingers crossed her up close game makes up for it. It felt like they were building her up as an in-your-face rushdown type during her Kombat Kast anyway.