What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
....She can't use both high and low sai in one variation??? That's....a joke right? I...
It has a KB, low profiles, and can be amplified for a second projectile for more damage / safety / block lockdown / opportunity to hit if the first misses. Compared to other low projectiles, this one will likely be top notch bullshit to deal with.

For those wanting to zone, simply add in Air Sai and rotate between IAS and Low Sai. I can guarantee you'll be just fine keeping people out that way.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
It has a KB, low profiles, and can be amplified for a second projectile for more damage / safety / block lockdown / opportunity to hit if the first misses. Compared to other low projectiles, this one will likely be top notch bullshit to deal with.

For those wanting to zone, simply add in Air Sai and rotate between IAS and Low Sai. I can guarantee you'll be just fine keeping people out that way.
Luckily for me, I like to play up close anyway. And if someone's got the distance Mileena's got so many options for long range. Regular sai, low sai, air sai, ball roll, slide, teleport. Ughhh I can't wait to just go through all of her moves and see what vibes with me the most. And since she doesn't have any banned moves, I can't wait to see what moves she has that they haven't shown off in the Kombat Kast. If she has any.

xXRagingFlameXx

That's not my pic, I'm still downloading the patch :( I just saw it posted on reddit
I cry. The mystery continues until tomorrow.

It doesn't look like she is selectable. Or maybe that person doesn't own KP2.
Damn you're right. Looks like it's on Playstation. Click x to look through her stuff and it probably just sends you to the store to buy KP2. I cry harder.

xXRagingFlameXx

it's been reported on Twitter earlier this morning that she does NOT have a veil option

I tried to change. Closed my mouth more, tried to be softer, prettier, less awake. Fasted for 60 days, wore white, abstained from mirrors, abstained from sex, slowly did not speak another word. In that time, my hair, I grew past my ankles. I slept on a mat on the floor. I swallowed a sword. I levitated. Went to the basement, confessed my sins, and was baptized in a river. I got on my knees and said 'amen' and said 'I mean.'

I whipped my own back and asked for dominion at your feet. I threw myself into a volcano. I drank the blood and drank the wine. I sat alone and begged and bent at the waist for Boon. I crossed myself and thought I saw the devil. I grew thickened skin on my feet, I bathed in bleach, and plugged my menses with pages from the holy book, but still inside me, coiled deep, was the need to know ... Why does NRS hate me?

NRS? NRS why do you hate me?

Oh well I guess we're going maskless. Time to show off those pearly whites.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.

I tried to change. Closed my mouth more, tried to be softer, prettier, less awake. Fasted for 60 days, wore white, abstained from mirrors, abstained from sex, slowly did not speak another word. In that time, my hair, I grew past my ankles. I slept on a mat on the floor. I swallowed a sword. I levitated. Went to the basement, confessed my sins, and was baptized in a river. I got on my knees and said 'amen' and said 'I mean.'

I whipped my own back and asked for dominion at your feet. I threw myself into a volcano. I drank the blood and drank the wine. I sat alone and begged and bent at the waist for Boon. I crossed myself and thought I saw the devil. I grew thickened skin on my feet, I bathed in bleach, and plugged my menses with pages from the holy book, but still inside me, coiled deep, was the need to know ... Why does NRS hate me?

NRS? NRS why do you hate me?

Oh well I guess we're going maskless. Time to show off those pearly whites.
there is still some hope ..... maybe they are saving it that for a future skin pack , if indeed, that leak about MK11 support lasting until 2022 end up being somehow true, hehe :DOGE :joker: