What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I don't think most people would expect there to be a Venn diagram for drag queen/mortal kombat fans, but when it comes to strong jaw lines, extraordinary fashion sense and killer moves, whats not to love.
I mean, there's something inherently drag-like in the over the top insanity with the women of the series. Badass bitches with amazing powers / battle prowess dressed to the nines and ready to LITERALLY kill? That's peak drag, baby.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Krushing Blows
Base Forward throw KB
: deconfirmed to be failed tech. Instead is like Rambo's. Have to have not jumped for 10s.
Base String KB: confirmed to occur at the end of a long combo
Base low-string KB (new): occurs on counter hit and pops up for a combo
V1 Low Sai KB: confirmed to occur if counters/punishes a High attack, including projectiles
V2 Low Slide KB (new): mentioned by Stephanie, but not explained
V2 Command Grab KB: confirmed to occur when punishing wakeup rolls AND if it armor breaks.
V3 Ground Sai Trap KB (new): per Stephanie, this occurs on interrupts

Default Specials
Sai Toss
Ball Roll
Teleport

Variation 1 Specials (aka Piercing Mileena)
Air Sai
Air Teleport
Low Sai (KB)

Variation 2 Specials
Low Slide (KB)
String Throw Enders
Command Grab (KB) (Armor Break)

Variation 3 Specials
Special Ball Roll
Invisibility
Ground Sai Trap (KB)

Variations are not blowing me away. 4th skin is cool. So they actually made her look more Tarkatan than ever, yet it's not resembled in her gameplay. Literally zero explanation for her invisibility.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Literally zero explanation for her invisibility.
If you consider her main role of her first appearance, she was a spy who kept an eye on Kitana, hunting her down when she strayed from the path Shao Kahn put her on. So her being able to turn invisible isn't all that far-fetched, imo.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
With Kustoms FINALLY being tournament-legal, we can have Telekick, Ball Roll, Air Sai, and Low Sai potentially all in one variation, possibly Air Telekick as well, I think.

A.k.a. the 'Fuck Your Zoning' variation.

Oh, yeah. We here, boiz and girlz.

EDIT: Wait, why the hell am I mentioning Kustoms. That's literally just Variation 1. I'm sleepy, shut up.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
She looks great! I love her skins, but the lack of female abs in this game is disturbing.

I melted when they mentioned Tanya. She was one of the best characters in MKX, I wish she was back.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Anyone who thought her ball roll would combo meterless in this game has no sense lol. You could’ve seen that a mile away that it wasn’t happening.

I’m using v1 one tho. That’s the closest thing to piercing and I love zoning while counter zoning

If you consider her main role of her first appearance, she was a spy who kept an eye on Kitana, hunting her down when she strayed from the path Shao Kahn put her on. So her being able to turn invisible isn't all that far-fetched, imo.
It's not a very staple move, so I was hoping for some reason behind it. Also 4th skin is a copy of Kitana it seems, ugh...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Amazing KK, that new skin is awesome, hehe

seems that our dear Mileena has potential to be among the top 5 best character in the game , her special moves and all combinations are sick ..... top tier material ! :D