What's new

Mileena General Discussion

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I know it's hella early, and you can blow me up if I'm wrong, but I'm calling it now. V1's gonna be her strongest pre-made variation overall, maybe needing the other two to help against strong counter zoning.

It's literally just Piercing's zoning and mobility in a game where that shit's even stronger than it was in MKX. The only big thing it's missing is Piercing's B12.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I know it's hella early, and you can blow me up if I'm wrong, but I'm calling it now. V1's gonna be her strongest pre-made variation overall, maybe needing the other two to help against strong counter zoning.

It's literally just Piercing's zoning and mobility in a game where that shit's even stronger than it was in MKX.
Nope I agree. That one plays MK11 the best out of the 3 it looks like. Strong zoning and strong counter zoning.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Okay, well that's self-explanatory now is it... ;) Especially given the blue effect, it seems like they went a certain way with her, yet didn't address it.
Failing to see how VFX changes require a PSA??? The indigo flames are featured in all teleport-related attacks and teleportation is, gasp, DISAPPEARING and reappearing...

I’ll let you figure out the rest because it’s really not that hard to grasp.

Failing to see how VFX changes require a PSA??? The indigo flames are featured in all teleport-related attacks and teleportation is, gasp, DISAPPEARING and reappearing...

I’ll let you figure out the rest because it’s really not that hard to grasp.
You don't get it, it's fine. Anyway, it seems Mileena is pretty much in line with how she was in X, just a bit more crazy. She'll be fun, but I doubt she'll be as great given her skins are not that appealing to me. I like how here invisibility was tied to her Sai in X and just a way to be quick, where as now it's just a few seconds. I would've loved if she had some magik abilities from Shang or something tied to her Edenian roots, that's all in case you didn't get that.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
You don't get it, it's fine. Anyway, it seems Mileena is pretty much in line with how she was in X, just a bit more crazy. She'll be fun, but I doubt she'll be as great given her skins are not that appealing to me. I like how here invisibility was tied to her Sai in X and just a way to be quick, where as now it's just a few seconds. I would've loved if she had some magik abilities from Shang or something tied to her Edenian roots, that's all in case you didn't get that.
Yeah, no, I’m certainly not the one that isn’t getting it, but thanks.

mook

Noob
Anyone who thought her ball roll would combo meterless in this game has no sense lol. You could’ve seen that a mile away that it wasn’t happening.

I’m using v1 one tho. That’s the closest thing to piercing and I love zoning while counter zoning
Why would her Ball combo meterless when Rain‘s Superkick can‘t? The games changed, these people have no sense lol

Temptress

Edenian Empress
“These people”

It was one person and that one person isn’t even a Mileena main. The bitterness and hostility is so tiring at this point. Go get therapy.

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
They usually don't show everything in Kombat Kast's move wise, and while I liked what I saw, I hope she has a lunging neck bite move or something similar we just didn't get to see. That would be the cherry on top for me.

xKhaoTik

“These people”

It was one person and that one person isn’t even a Mileena main. The bitterness and hostility is so tiring at this point. Go get therapy.
You seem like the bitter one since you’re the only one who’s complaining lol
Might wanna @ me next time too and quote correctly
If you’re so tired, go to sleep. Get some rest. Press the block button. It’s not hard lol

Temptress

Edenian Empress
You seem like the bitter one since you’re the only one who’s complaining lol
Might wanna @ me next time too and quote correctly
If you’re so tired, go to sleep. Get some rest. Press the block button. It’s not hard lol
All of your comments are laced with the language of an insolent child and the passive aggression of someone who needs intensive therapy. I wasn’t even speaking to you nor responding to you and you’d know that if you actually read the post. Obsessed, much? Take your own advice and BLOCK.

xKhaoTik

All of your comments are laced with the language of an insolent child and the passive aggression of someone who needs intensive therapy. I wasn’t even speaking to you nor responding to you and you’d know that if you actually read the post. Obsessed, much? Take your own advice and BLOCK.
For you to think that much about me, I’m flattered. Living rent free in your mind lol. I appreciate it!

They usually don't show everything in Kombat Kast's move wise, and while I liked what I saw, I hope she has a lunging neck bite move or something similar we just didn't get to see. That would be the cherry on top for me.
I was definitely expecting some crazy biting shit, but they just never seem to go the ultimate step with some of the characters. I mean, how do they come up with moves and not think, what if after a ball roll when she's behind them she bits them in the ass or takes a chunk of their achilles or calve? It could still be in, like Rain's thunder move, but we at least saw that so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I know it's all opinion, but to me between her most Tarkatan look ever and than her moveset not reflecting that is a bit disappointing. Especially with her trailer set-up. The teeth are glorious, but we still have only seen one biting move to the neck and one to the throat. Also actually thought she might be getting some crazy tongue moves, like Reptile MK2 fatality style.

xKhaoTik

The fuck are you even talking about? A good number of characters have meterless launchers in this game. How is it a lack of common sense when her ball roll launched in the last 2 games? Kabal's dash still combos, Sub's ice ball still combos
Yay 2 characters!
Baraka, Cassie, Cetrion, D’Vorah, Frost, Fujin, Geras, Jacqui, Cage, Joker, Kano, Kollector, Nightwolf, Sindel, Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, Raiden, Shao, Sheeva and Spawn all have to spend a bar to launch with specials. Not sure why you would think Mileena would have special treatment lol

xKhaoTik

It must be nice to navigate this world with that much delusion, you poor thing. Return to the slums of the Kitana General Discussion and stop quoting my posts that aren’t even addressing you, fan boy. So pent up :(
I mean you’re still thinking about me to say all of that lol. Proving my point

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Anyone who thought her ball roll would combo meterless in this game has no sense lol. You could’ve seen that a mile away that it wasn’t happening.

I’m using v1 one tho. That’s the closest thing to piercing and I love zoning while counter zoning
Idk, you also said Mileena wouldnt be in this game, and that if by the grace of God she made it in, she wouldnt have use of her sai cause Kitana has it. Lets wait and see for ourselves;)

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Yay 2 characters!
Baraka, Cassie, Cetrion, D’Vorah, Frost, Fujin, Geras, Jacqui, Cage, Joker, Kano, Kollector, Nightwolf, Sindel, Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, Raiden, Shao, Sheeva and Spawn all have to spend a bar to launch with specials. Not sure why you would think Mileena would have special treatment lol
Ayyye, good shit missing the point dumb fuck. What legacy special does Cetrion have that always launched before? What about Kollector?

xKhaoTik

Ayyye, good shit missing the point dumb fuck. What legacy special does Cetrion have that always launched before? What about Kollector?
You’re bringing up legacy so what about scorpion and his spear? Nightwolf and his axe? Sindel and her scream. Hell even Kitana can’t combo from her fans.

the point is this game isn’t combo heavy at all. All the characters mentioned above proved that. I guess you just missed the point