What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
To me it’s odd and sorry but the weird sexual inuendo is getting pretty bad around the web. It’s a character, fictional, no need for the sex talk.
Girl...you dumb or stupid? Pick one, you can’t be both. big dick energy is just a phrase that describes that someone oozes confidence. Maybe you should look things up before assuming, it helps.
Balding white men feigning offense because the word “dick” was used on a forum dedicated to a game featuring cannibalism and extreme gratuitous gore???

Please get off the internet. BDE isn’t sexual at all.
NOT BALDING I-

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
You gotta wonder how pleased/confused Mileena would be if Earthrealm's population was even half as 'cultured' as ours is. Fuck the hostile takeover, Shao Kahn would just have to show her off and there'd be lines of people wrapping around the damn planet just waiting to be her servants.

God help us if she ever found the R34.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Hype to see what kinda claws she has for her gear and her masks. I'm super curious. Also interested to see what they do with her 4th skin. Crossing my fingers for a ponytail, but even if we don't get it I'm very pleased with the side cut tbh. Was never a look I thought we'd see from Mileena, but for some reason, to me, it fits so well. PLUS we've got the UMK3 skin which just looks fckn perfect as always.

Also hyped to see her 2nd fatality. Ugh. Today was a flawless victory y'all! Tomorrow is gonna be great.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Hype to see what kinda claws she has for her gear and her masks. I'm super curious. Also interested to see what they do with her 4th skin. Crossing my fingers for a ponytail, but even if we don't get it I'm very pleased with the side cut tbh. Was never a look I thought we'd see from Mileena, but for some reason, to me, it fits so well. PLUS we've got the UMK3 skin which just looks fckn perfect as always.

Also hyped to see her 2nd fatality. Ugh. Today was a flawless victory y'all! Tomorrow is gonna be great.
Am I tripping or didn't they show all her skins in that playstation tweet? May have just been 3, idk

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Now settle down now, this is a PG 13 forum and talk of THE SEX will not be tolerated.

JK I wish Kano would lick every inch of my body with that tongue of his.

tasty
Fixed your post.

As for the topic at hand, I am holding in as much hype as possible until the Kast tomorrow. At the very least, I'd like to see her variations before passing any judgment. We've still no clue what will and wont be part of her tournament variations (assuming those are even sticking around).

You gotta wonder how pleased/confused Mileena would be if Earthrealm's population was even half as 'cultured' as ours is. Fuck the hostile takeover, Shao Kahn would just have to show her off and there'd be lines of people wrapping around the damn planet just waiting to be her servants.

God help us if she ever found the R34.
Doesn't stop at Mileena. Shokans, Kytinn, Tarkatans and Naknadans would get a lot of male and female fans.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The side cut is interesting, but wtf is going on with her face in that outfit? I can’t.

While I am a fan of the Tarkatan design, I feel some tribal paint would've actually made it better. And I know most people who like Mileena just accept anything NRS throws at them, there's fan designs that NRS just cannot compete with. I like the dragon in the Kahnum costume, but I feel overall - especially her main outfit - is rather lacklustre. Give me this any day:

Attachments