What's new

Mileena Gameplay Trailer

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I dunno about that being theft Reptile always straight up disappeared or was see-through. Same thing with Smoke.

This isn't quite the same because you can see a shadowy cloud around her.
yep, this Mileena's MK11 special move is a more of a homage for her Ethereal variation, in fact the effect is more focused about the opponent phasing through her than the emphasis on invisibility .... ;)

if so, Reptile is a fucking stealer too, since his slide special move is a variation of Sub-Zero slide move, that came first, hehe :p

and no, she has not the Cassie undercut .... Cassie undercut is more on both sides of head, and with a modern military looking .... Mileena shaved cut is more like a retro Cyberpunk look alike, and one sided only , so, no relation :cool:

Art Lean

Noob
Was she self conscious with her appearance though? I thought she was feelin herself
Granted it was a non-canon appearance (then again, like MK ever cares about canon), but the Mileena in MK Conquest was VERY self-conscious about her looks. When she was made to look just like Kitana using sorcery to infiltrate Kung Lao's trading post, she totally abandoned the assassination attempt when Kung Lao began kissing her telling her she was so beautiful and she just gave in to it, wanting to actually feel what it was like to be beautiful and desired for the first time.

I liked that tragic side to her a lot actually.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Granted it was a non-canon appearance (then again, like MK ever cares about canon), but the Mileena in MK Conquest was VERY self-conscious about her looks. When she was made to look just like Kitana using sorcery to infiltrate Kung Lao's trading post, she totally abandoned the assassination attempt when Kung Lao began kissing her telling her she was so beautiful and she just gave in to it, wanting to actually feel what it was like to be beautiful and desired for the first time.

Cringe, I'm glad that wasn't canon, Kung Lao gets bamboozled enough poor guy.
Kung Lao: Mom, I want Kitana
Mom: We have Kitana at home
Kitana at home: Mileena

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

Damn, you made me tear up a little bit.

I already said it but, oh my god, that voice. That voice actress does not know how to act. I don't think she knows how to talk.

Every ooOOOothhhaaa word iss draaaAAWWwwnnn out! Because evil!

Mileena voice actress, Noob voice actor, and Ronda Rousey absolutely shit the bed. Rain is underwhelming too, but not bad, just meh.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You guys act like she made up some voice in the studio with no direction at all and NRS just slapped it on the character.

No. She was guided into making her sound the specific way NRS wanted. Have an issue? Take it up with sound direction. She did fine as Kitana.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I like her voice and speech pattern. Fits her nicely, imo.

Though it will never beat the old-school VA...

:DOGE

I actually like her voice because it blends in with the type of character they're trying to portray her as. She reminds me of one those chilling female villains from an anime horror.

Her flexibility though. I can't tell to whether I find it hot or creepy like Ron Burgundy once said about Linda.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Took a few takes to get used to her new voice, but I like it. I just wish there aren't too many long sentences because that's where its streeeetched words get awkward.

Yeah expect to get your intros skipped online. Take it from a Shang main lmao. Cary takes so long to deliver his lines most people just skip it mid sentence

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I’m not complaining but are they reusing her MKX animations? She reminded me a lot of MKX.
It seems that way, and thats not a good thing. MKX had some of the worst animations. MK11 did better but far from fighters like SF.