What's new

Mileena Gameplay Trailer

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Thoughts from a scrub

-No game breaking flying moves, thank god, exhale of relief
-Did not notice a game breaking dash, but didn't notice many dashes at all.
-Walk fwd speed looks slow and barakaesque AF. Just what I saw.
-Overhead normal with crazy oki like scorp.
-Seems like she had "throw" string enders
Dont complain aboot rolls

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I absolutely LOVE the trailer and I LOVE her being finally in the game, but there is one thing that bothers me.

HOW STUPID THIS FATALITY IS? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Besides that (I need to process it, it's just straight from the top of my dome after watching the trailer ONCE, maybe I'll fall in love with it, who knows?) it's pure evil, pure badassery and 11/10 Mileena. Thank's NRS!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I really hope her second fatality is nuts because this one ain’t it lol. It’s cool but compared to rain and rambos, it’s meh.

But overall she’s the best DLC free. That knife game in D’Vorah tho lol

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
for those complaining about that fatality, that is Ed Boon having fun with the character, and so, is a pure homage to Sonic !! Is a fun easter-egg stuff , hehe ! :p

I'm tired of those "rip and bite" almost the same Mileena past fatalities, so, this is something new, more creative, hehe

Well done, NRS, well done ! :)

Last edited:

projectzero00

nomnomnom
People always talking about Kitana stealing moves but now Mileena is stealing Reptile’s invisibility hmmm....
You do realise Mileena always had some sort of temporary invisibility ever since her debut with the telekick, all the way through to MKX with her Ethereal variation. It wasn't straight up invisibility but it definitely fits her skillset.

Also using a power that was never single-character-specific ≠ stealing character-specific weapon

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
People always talking about Kitana stealing moves but now Mileena is stealing Reptile’s invisibility hmmm....
I looks more like her ethereal teleport. Yea she turns invisible but she ends up on the other side, just like in MKX.
It just looks like an updated move if anything.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
for those complaining about that fatality, that is Ed Boon having fan with the character, and so, is a pure homage to Sonic !! Is a fun easter-egg stuff , hehe ! :p

I'm tired of those "rip and bite" almost the same Mileena past fatalities, so, this is something new, more creative, hehe

Well done, NRS, well done ! :)
Why are people complaining it's so weird. Literally the best fatal she's ever had lmao. It's amazing.

Not a fan of air sai / low sai / multi-hit regular sai. She has teleport/slide/ball to get in against zoners already and do close-up work, but then they just make her another online spammer.

Love the shaved haircut. Shame the three outfits we've seen look extremely similar. Here's hoping the 4th outfit offers a more wild look, especially where the hair is concerned.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
not a big fan of mileena in general but I came to see what y’all think and you seem to like it for the most part

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Not a fan of air sai / low sai / multi-hit regular sai. She has teleport/slide/ball to get in against zoners already and do close-up work, but then they just make her another online spammer.

Love the shaved haircut. Shame the three outfits we've seen look extremely similar. Here's hoping the 4th outfit offers a more wild look, especially where the hair is concerned.
Why are you assuming all of her projectiles are base?