What's new

Mileena Gameplay Trailer

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
oh my God !!!! no amount of words is enough to praise and describe this , simple awesome, amazing, hot damn sexy , incredible wow ! :)

such impressive update of her gameplay, moveset , aesthetics , everything ! she will be a pure rushdown nightmare to everyone to deal with !

NRS did again, fuck yeah !

I'm in love with this Mileena ! :rolleyes:

That was tight, NRS knows how to do trailers, I cannot lie. Also the tension building up to the awesome Fatal Blow and that Fatality, my my my...I do have to say, as crazy as she is, it is heavy on the sai and not a whole lot of nail and bite work. But I will hold off on fully judging her for now as this trailer is really hype. I loved the purple smoke in her animations. Not sure how I feel about invisibility, why would she have access to that?

REO

Undead
Pretty cool. Reminds me shades of Catwoman from INJ2 which is pretty sick.

Also loving all of the blue energy on some of her attacks. The less pink, the better.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
If people need closed captions, here you go: "Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab..."

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Pretty much everything gameplay-wise looks great. I love the ball roll fatality and she has a nice fatal blow too which is important since you'll be seeing it every match. I like the look of her classic moves, and her grab looks great too.

As far as negatives, I was really holding out hope to be blown away by her alternate costumes, but they seem disappointing to me especially the shaved side haircut. Hopefully there's some unlockable costumes that I'll enjoy, and I'd like to see one with her ponytail or messy feral hair from MKX. And I still think the voice is pretty bad, but it's a minor complaint. Now we just gotta wait to see which moves we're allowed to actually use in ranked.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
COME LET US BE A FAMILY AAAAAAAAAH GO STUPID AAAAAAH GO CRAZY

I need to process this and watch it a few more thousand times but holy shit.

• Mileena having knocked over Kitana's throne from her "Queen for a Day" intro and killed her servants...that is fucking GENIUS.
  • "Come. Let us be a family" is my fav Mileena quote from MK9 besides "Others pursue, I find."
  • That telekick amp looks sick af
  • That slide looks sick af. It probably replaces ball roll in a variation.
  • Both of her grabs look so tight. The lick and her checking her nails while sai just fall from the sky.
  • Her Skrillex side cut looks SICK AFF and after seeing her other skins that'll def be the one I use. (Disappointed that she doesn't have a ponytail with her skins at all, but I'll live. Hopefully she's got some dope masks and claws.)
  • Her fatal blow is dope. And correct if I'm wrong, but hers seems to be the only one where you see like...actual damage that sticks to the character? Like Mileena straight up ripped flesh off of Kitana's neck and I don't think we've seen that before. Just blood.
  • That start up to the yo yo fatality was dope and the rest was pretty funny ngl. Thought she was gonna throw those sais but sis got in her sonic the hedgehog bag and said hold awn.
  • That victory animation is dope
Ugh. This makes me so happy and I really needed this after this shitstorm of a week. Now if we can get intros with D'Vorah, Shao Kahn, Kotal, Sindel, Jade, and Skarlet....okay maybe I'll just wait until she's out lol.

12 Days until Mileena is here!!!!!

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Thoughts from a scrub

-No game breaking flying moves, thank god, exhale of relief
-Did not notice a game breaking dash, but didn't notice many dashes at all.
-Walk fwd speed looks slow and barakaesque AF. Just what I saw.
-Overhead normal with crazy oki like scorp.
-Seems like she had "throw" string enders