What's new

Mileena Gameplay Trailer

Raider

Noob
There is something super weird and creepy about her side-cut skin, it looks like she is wearing someone else's face!

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Looks good! There's a lot of reused animation in there but she is visually satisfying and has all the things you want Mileena to have.

Just really hope she's not obnoxious to play against
Nothing has yet to come close to the armadas of Jokers at release, every match you played tinktinktinktink, tinktinktink HAHA, tinktinktinktink HAHA tinktink HAHA tinktinkntinktink like 1000 million times per match. I nearly deleted mk11 when that happened lol

This character screams "fuck neutral" which at this point doesn't surprise me anymore, but i guess fits her community

get ready for the next round of yolo slides, rolls (which i'm almost certain are gonna be lows again, for that extra fuck neutral vibe) and teleports where you have to guess the amp on block
-Laughs in fullscreen fatals / Armored kano ball / Geras sand traps / Etc.- '' MILeNa's baLL RoLL ScREAms F neUtraL!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Side cut is more horrifying than her face, other than that Mileena might be the best design in the game aesthetically. Good for you Mileena fans, I dont know what else there is to want out of this.

Gaxkang

Banned
She looks coooool.

Her Fatal Blow certainly looks fatal lol

And she has that half shaved hairstyle....time to give Cassie her undercut again.... :D

Wait, her 4th outfit is just her default, but the coat is buttoned on the other side? With the same boring hair? This is all we get as skin (and hair) options?

Gaxkang

Banned
This character screams "fuck neutral" which at this point doesn't surprise me anymore, but i guess fits her community

get ready for the next round of yolo slides, rolls (which i'm almost certain are gonna be lows again, for that extra fuck neutral vibe) and teleports where you have to guess the amp on block
That's for sure....but well that's MK11 yah.

Reactions: Zgf

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Side cut is more horrifying than her face, other than that Mileena might be the best design in the game aesthetically. Good for you Mileena fans, I dont know what else there is to want out of this.
Old timeline Mileena always seemed like she would have grown up being a cutter, with all of her jealousy and anxiety about her appearance and place in the “family”.
I like her scars.
It’s kind of my kink.

So she has Cassie’s undercut now, and Reptile/Smoke’s invisibility move.
Let’s see what she will steal next to make her more ‘original’. :p ;)

I dunno about that being theft Reptile always straight up disappeared or was see-through. Same thing with Smoke.

This isn't quite the same because you can see a shadowy cloud around her.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Old timeline Mileena always seemed like she would have grown up being a cutter, with all of her jealousy and anxiety about her appearance and place in the “family”.
I like her scars.
It’s kind of my kink.
Was she self conscious with her appearance though? I thought she was feelin herself