What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

In a combo instead of U3 I always get a njk. Been trying for an hour now. Do you guys have any tips on how to input U3 move consistently?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
In a combo instead of U3 I always get a njk. Been trying for an hour now. Do you guys have any tips on how to input U3 move consistently?
After a few weeks of real match and lab practice I can do that consistently but I don't even know how. I suggest you calm down when pressing buttons, try different timing for U3 and you can figure out. Or you can try meterless corner combo for 46%

After a few weeks of real match and lab practice I can do that consistently but I don't even know how. I suggest you calm down when pressing buttons, try different timing for U3 and you can figure out. Or you can try meterless corner combo for 46%
ok thanks, gonna relax for a bit and try again.
can you link the 46% combo please? or inputs

Method

Full Combo Punishable
It seems to be that most of the corner kombos actually work off of F3~ string, is it possible for me to just change the opener to make them safer?
Try something like 123 xx roll, walk out, D2, NJP, 123 xx low pounce chain. It's 36 or 37% I think. You need to be very quick on the D2 in order to land the follow up NJP. Find the shortest distance to travel out of the corner in order to reverse the direction of the uppercut. It's not far, just a few quick steps.

Method

Full Combo Punishable
F343 xx Telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, 123 xx low pounce extend
I wrote this on previous page though, we need someone to update this thread
Yeah, we really do.

Slightly easier execution and only 1% difference:

F343, TK, air sai, 123 xx roll, walk, D2, 21 xx low pounce chain for 45%. You can do 123 at the end as well, but you'll drop the third hit or the pounce itself if your timing isn't super precise. 21 xx pounce allows you to be a bit sloppy and only drop 1% from optimal, and the mid combo 123 xx roll is far less demanding than the 2, 4 xx roll.

There is time to toss a NJP in before the mid combo 123 xx roll, but it doesn't increase damage.

Looks cool though.

SilverHaze

You will obey.
Why are less efficient midscreen ravenous combos still being listed? I'll make it easy for y'all with the full list one more time:

123 roll jbk tele sai b2 chain 36%
21 roll jik tele sai b2 chain 34%
F21 roll jik ... 36%
F344 roll jik... 43%
F12B4 roll jik... 36%

They all work with ex roll too. The visual cue on the jump for the timing of the jk tele is when the enemy is below mil. Long wait for f344 and ex roll combos, shorter for the others. 123 is a pretty quick jbk.
Do you know what is causing B2 low pounce to miss sometimes?

Ah, thanks for your input! What do you mean 'less efficient', as in their execution of the string in comparison to the damage? :O
Also, if you could share your korner kombos too... <3
I do the same combos, but they're a lot harder in the corner since tele air sai whiffs on everyone but predator (big head, easy combos) unless timed perfectly, so I do the ender that kicks them out of the corner (except predator, sub zero, or jax, because fuck that).

They're less efficient because theyre more or less equally difficult for less damage and less meter building. The difficulty in my combos ids just the timing of jump kick, but I told you the visual cue, so that's not even an excuse.

Do you know what is causing B2 low pounce to miss sometimes?
if it's a strait whiff you timed the jump kick too early and the opponent flew too far. Wait until she is below you to do the.jump kick.

If ball roll is coming out, turn input shortcuts off. They dont benefit mil (since ia sai has recovery), and they cause that glitch for some reason.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
That really used to piss me off haha, try hitting Up and 3 at the same time.

Kinda sounds dumb now that I think about it haha, but try it.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Yeah you have to hit U3 at the same time and hold it for a split second longer - I still mess it up on occasions but it has been more consistent pushing it together.

JerzeyReign

I lean so heavily on that OP - pretty sure the ones I post have been discovered but just in case. If they have and you guys know how to get more out of them I'd love to try them.

f344 xx ball roll xx njp xx U3 MB xx b12 1+3 extended

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I lean so heavily on that OP - pretty sure the ones I post have been discovered but just in case. If they have and you guys know how to get more out of them I'd love to try them.

If you changed the ender to B212+4 you will probably get something around 45%

JerzeyReign

If you changed the ender to B212+4 you will probably get something around 45%
Ahh, I like that but I whiff on that ender so much when trying it with this. Gonna go back into training mode tonight and see if I can time it correctly. I was like 0-30 before I moved to this ender haha

Tyrlix

Noob

You can also run under your opponent after the roll and uppercut him. Then proceed to ex U3 to B21 2+4
So the combo would look like this: F344 xx roll xx (run to the otherside) uppercut xx EX U3 xx B21 2+4. This will net you 46%.

The B21 2+4 ender for the combo you posted leads to 43%.

If you want to go with the F343 starter...
F343 xx telekick xx airsai, 2, 4 xx roll xx (run under) D2, EX U3, B21 2+4 for 51%. You can replace the 2 after the air sai to NJP if that feels easier for you.

JerzeyReign

You can also run under your opponent after the roll and uppercut him. Then proceed to ex U3 to B21 2+4
So the combo would look like this: F344 xx roll xx (run to the otherside) uppercut xx EX U3 xx B21 2+4. This will net you 46%.

The B21 2+4 ender for the combo you posted leads to 43%.

If you want to go with the F343 starter...
F343 xx telekick xx airsai, 2, 4 xx roll xx (run under) D2, EX U3, B21 2+4 for 51%. You can replace the 2 after the air sai to NJP if that feels easier for you.
Still working on my run unders - once I get them down I'll give that a try.

Crimea

Noob
why she has soo shitty damage from EXroll? Super risky, using meter... why its not even 35%?
It's stupid that you can get more damage from regular roll

why she has soo shitty damage from EXroll? Super risky, using meter... why its not even 35%?
It's stupid that you can get more damage from regular roll
How do you get more damage from regular roll? EX Roll is a few points more damage in most cases for doing the same combos.

And remember, 27-30% is still death in 4 hits.

Crimea

Noob
How do you get more damage from regular roll? EX Roll is a few points more damage in most cases for doing the same combos.

And remember, 27-30% is still death in 4 hits.
from regular roll 32%, from MB roll i can't get more than 30% (maybe i'm doing it wrong?)
but yeah, she has her damage from F3 :D

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me