What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Method

Full Combo Punishable
To be honest I've never seen anyone able to land a tele kick after B34. If you can then awesome and would like to see a video of you doing the combo
Dude I tried for an hour straight. Couldn't do it. Must evolve.

B3 xx TK? Yes. B34 xx TK? Nope.

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Dude I tried for an hour straight. Couldn't do it. Must evolve.
I'm actually assuming now rereading it he meant B3 xx telekick instead of B34 xx telekick. If you do the combo notation you get 32% so EX Roll, B3 xx Telekick xx air sai, B22 xx Pounce.

Might have been posted already but I think the combo F343~DD3~BF1 RC(tight) F23~roll B21 2+4 for 43% might be gender based(females only). Anybody else tested this?

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
I apologize in advance for asking this, as I'm sure it must be somewhere in this thread, but I'm not seeing it:

What is her optimal, any variation, combo off of EN Roll? I'm getting mid to high 20%, but it feels like it could be pushed further.

Thanks for any help!

ExpiredCodes

The Yankees blew a 3-0 lead in the 2004 ALCS.
I apologize in advance for asking this, as I'm sure it must be somewhere in this thread, but I'm not seeing it:

What is her optimal, any variation, combo off of EN Roll? I'm getting mid to high 20%, but it feels like it could be pushed further.

Thanks for any help!
EX Roll - Run Cancel - B34 - Air Sai - Run Cancel into:
B22 - Sai for Ethereal
B22 - High/Low Pounce for Ravenous
B12, 1+3 for Piercing although I've found this one to be inconsistent for me
F23 - Ball Roll or 21U4 for universal Oki setup

Last edited:

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Cool, that's what I was doing, though I also like D2 as an ender for the spacing, instead of meter gain. Glad to hear I'm on the right track.

Thanks for the quick, and detailed, response.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
f343 f23 roll f23 high pounce 38%(ravenous)
I can't (at the moment at least) get this at midscreen as the 3 in the first f23 whiffs. Did you do this midscreen? I'll keep grinding it there if you did.

Midscreen (may be old, not sure):

Ravenous

f343 xx ball roll xx njp xx f23 xx high pounce extended (13 hits/36%)

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I can't (at the moment at least) get this at midscreen as the 3 in the first f23 whiffs. Did you do this midscreen? I'll keep grinding it there if you did.

Ravenous

Do a slight run cancel after f343, that'll land the full f23 no prob.
Those combos were exactly what I had in mind after the notes hit. Tested the Rav and Piercing ones. Work fine.
Note: I use b22-high/low pounce in my Rav combos. Doesn't change dmg. Just your preference.

Reactions: GQJ

GQJ

Noob

Ravenous

I have gotten this as well

What I have been doing is looking for Mileena's cartwheel animation during the second 3, then run canceling, then f23. The RC xx f23 portion very quickly. Mileena won't even look like she ran.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
New 51% corner combo off of F3 in Piercing
F343 - 123 - 123 xx Roll - walk back - D2 - U3 MB - B21, 2+4
It works on females but it's inconsistent with them so replace the second 123 with just 12.
that combo works but is really tight to pull off. i've opted to go with F343,12,4,roll,U3 MB,B21,2+4 for 49%

2% less damage but works alot more consistently.

EDIT: found a consistent 50% piercing corner: F343,12,12,4,roll,D2,U3 MB,B21,2+4

Last edited: