What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Briefly tinkered with the patched F3,4 starter, and found this for 36% (at least I think it was that, did this about an hour ago and going from memory):

- F3,4, Ball Roll, B3, 4, Air Sai Blast, F2, 3, Either Pounce, Extend (High Pounce seems to connect more frequently)

I'm personally not sure why they changed F3 though :(.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
Ravenous corner combo only: F343,U3 MB,F23,roll,D2,B22,High Pounce/Low Pounce - 50% 1 bar

very consistent, doesn't work in piercing because sadistic ways ender doesn't come out in time after uppercut.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I'm still a bit inconsistent with my run cancels. Will just inputting another move cancel the run or do I have to press another button to quickly cancel it?

GQJ

Noob
I'm still a bit inconsistent with my run cancels. Will just inputting another move cancel the run or do I have to press another button to quickly cancel it?
Just inputting another move will cancel it.

I believe you can cancel with anything aside from jumping up and backwards.

Jolt

Uprise
So messing around in practice and found a 40% meterless combo in Ravenous. Seems we can still do the high damage despite the chages to F343 :D

When I first saw the faster frames on 4, I THOUGHT that combo would work but I couldn't get the 4 to come out in time to save my life. I'm thinking it's a problem with me not being 100% comfortable on stick yet. I'm getting an octagonal gate and some new buttons in tomorrow so hopefully that'll help. If not, I also have a Hitbox coming :D

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Sorry, S4? Standing 4?
Yeah S4 means standing 4 lol. Sorry for the confusion.

When I first saw the faster frames on 4, I THOUGHT that combo would work but I couldn't get the 4 to come out in time to save my life. I'm thinking it's a problem with me not being 100% comfortable on stick yet. I'm getting an octagonal gate and some new buttons in tomorrow so hopefully that'll help. If not, I also have a Hitbox coming :D
I wish I could play on stick sometimes, would make things easier like playing Juri on SF4 but I'm guess I'm pad for life lol. Hope the new buttons help.

Thinking about it, it might be possible to get more damage if there is enough time to roll, run and do B34 xx air sai into B22 xx pounce. Theory crafting as away from my console now but if anyone is able to check feel free to and let me know the result.

EDIT: got a friend to try it and it's impossible so ignore the above paragraph

Last edited:

Jolt

Uprise
Yeah S4 means standing 4 lol. Sorry for the confusion.

I wish I could play on stick sometimes, would make things easier like playing Juri on SF4 but I'm guess I'm pad for life lol. Hope the new buttons help.

Thinking about it, it might be possible to get more damage if there is enough time to roll, run and do B34 xx air sai into B22 xx pounce. Theory crafting as away from my console now but if anyone is able to check feel free to and let me know the result.
Oh man, stick is so much better. Been a pad player my entire life, but after my original adjustment period, I infinitely prefer the feel. Seems like I get FAR fewer input errors, only thing is I'm still occasionally struggling with hitting down-back or down-forward instead of down and it occasionally messes up inputs, but I'm pretty sure that will be fixed once I move to the octagonal gate. Square gate is just no bueno. I can never tell for sure if my directions are perfect.

I'm getting an Xbox One soon and it's going to kill me to play on pad until I order some kind of converter.

Oh man, stick is so much better. Been a pad player my entire life, but after my original adjustment period, I infinitely prefer the feel. Seems like I get FAR fewer input errors, only thing is I'm still occasionally struggling with hitting down-back or down-forward instead of down and it occasionally messes up inputs, but I'm pretty sure that will be fixed once I move to the octagonal gate. Square gate is just no bueno. I can never tell for sure if my directions are perfect.

I'm getting an Xbox One soon and it's going to kill me to play on pad until I order some kind of converter.
@MyronJ906 stick is worlds better than pad IMO. Been a stick player for a long long time and cannot go back to pad. Yeah once you get your octagonal gate, you'll have even fewer input errors. My stick originally had a square gate and I hated it so I feel ya.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
octo gate?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!
imo stick with the square gate for MK man, especially if your just getting used to playing stick.

@MyronJ906 stick is worlds better than pad IMO. Been a stick player for a long long time and cannot go back to pad. Yeah once you get your octagonal gate, you'll have even fewer input errors. My stick originally had a square gate and I hated it so I feel ya.
each to there own i guess, i couldnt stand using a octo gate, too much of a dead zone/return time and was a annoying as fuck doing ia projectiles.

here's a graphic of the different spacings the different gates give, i think the square gate gives a better quality of inputs overall

Jolt

Uprise
octo gate?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!
imo stick with the square gate for MK man, especially if your just getting used to playing stick.

each to there own i guess, i couldnt stand using a octo gate, too much of a dead zone/return time and was a annoying as fuck doing ia projectiles.

here's a graphic of the different spacings the different gates give, i think the square gate gives a better quality of inputs overall
I've definitely seen those images. I have a tendency to move the stick ALL the way to the edges and move along it so I know where I actually am on the stick. I say I'm new, but it has really been a few months lol. Either way, I'll keep the stock square gate so we'll just see.

Appreciate the input though! I'll let everyone know how it turns out. I just don't like that square doesn't give me a lot of definition on the sides

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
@MyronJ906 I used a stick for about 4 months straight and could not get on with it at all. Myabe like you I would need to try an octogate stick and see if that helps me better than squaregate

I was messing around with F3 combos, and found something weird.
Seems that F34 will combo into any special EXCEPT Telekick. For some reason telekick won't connect and the opponent can block and punish. I don't know of any other combo starter that does this. Was this a stealth nerf in the recent patch, or did f34~TK never combo to begin with?

I figured that maybe F34~EX TK~sai would be the new midscreen 1-bar combo, since F343 can't special cnacel anymore. But nope.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
I was messing around with F3 combos, and found something weird.
Seems that F34 will combo into any special EXCEPT Telekick. For some reason telekick won't connect and the opponent can block and punish. I don't know of any other combo starter that does this. Was this a stealth nerf in the recent patch, or did f34~TK never combo to begin with?

I figured that maybe F34~EX TK~sai would be the new midscreen 1-bar combo, since F343 can't special cnacel anymore. But nope.
oddly enough, doing F34xxEx Tk works in the corner. i have no clue why.