What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
Can I ask anyone to please tell me what are the max damage combos for Ravenous? Off of these starters: Roll, EX Roll, F3, and F4? I'd just rather not shift through 34 pages.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Can I ask anyone to please tell me what are the max damage combos for Ravenous? Off of these starters: Roll, EX Roll, F3, and F4? I'd just rather not shift through 34 pages.
look a ones currently in the OP of this thread, should get you started

@Sultani id this thread well over due for a update, if you dont want to do it i have no problem doing the edits for you :)

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Ravenous BnBs:

F23, Roll, B34 ~ Sai, Walk/Run ~ F23 ~ LowPounce/High (34%)
21 (low), Roll, B34 ~ Sai Walk/Run ~ F23 ~ LowPounce/High (32%)
F343 (overhead), Telekick ~ Sai, Run Cancel ~ F23, Roll, F23 ~ Low/High Pounce (42%)
F344 (low), Roll, NJP, F23 ~ Low/High Pounce (39%)
F4 (low), Roll, B34 ~ Sai, Walk/Run ~ F23 ~ High/Low Pounce (32%)

Corner (Meterless Combo)

F343, Tele ~ Sai, 123 ~ Roll, Walk Under, D2, 2 ~ Low Pounce (44%)

Ex Roll, I'm no where near optimizing but I'm sure someone has. They're some of the combos I use

: )

Last edited:

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
Ravenous BnBs:

F23, Roll, B34 ~ Sai, Walk/Run ~ F23 ~ LowPounce/High (34%)
21 (low), Roll, B34 ~ Sai Walk/Run ~ F23 ~ LowPounce/High (32%)
F343 (overhead), Telekick ~ Sai, Run Cancel ~ F23, Roll, F23 ~ Low/High Pounce (42%)
F344 (low), Roll, NJP, F23 ~ Low/High Pounce (39%)
F4 (low), Roll, B34 ~ Sai, Walk/Run ~ F23 ~ High/Low Pounce (32%)

Corner (Meterless Combo)

F343, Tele ~ Sai, 123 ~ Roll, Walk Under, D2, 2 ~ Low Pounce (44%)

Ex Roll, I'm no where near optimizing but I'm sure someone has. They're some of the combos I use

: )
Thanks! But quick question. Wouldn't doing B3 xx TK xx Sai do more damage than B34 xx Sai? I know that B34 has sweep as an ender into F1 to stuff wakeup armor, but in terms of damage it does like 2% less thab B3 xx TK. Or am I completely missing something lol

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Thanks! But quick question. Wouldn't doing B3 xx TK xx Sai do more damage than B34 xx Sai? I know that B34 has sweep as an ender into F1 to stuff wakeup armor, but in terms of damage it does like 2% less thab B3 xx TK. Or am I completely missing something lol
B3 xx TK is generally less consistent now. There is a sweet spot where it does connect nicely but if you miss it by a frame or two then air sai will whiff after TK.

look a ones currently in the OP of this thread, should get you started

@Sultani id this thread well over due for a update, if you dont want to do it i have no problem doing the edits for you :)
Yeah man. Plus the whole "see piercing" comment under the ethereal section hasn't been applicable for awhile now. I'll get to it eventually.

Noob
Will keep at it then. The telekick just not coming out at all, despite my inputs being clean on the training screen (reading only uf,d,3,d,3). Varying the speed and timing of when the inputs come in doesn't seem to help. I have noticed that doing ji,d3d3d3 will make it come out 100% but obviously too late - hence the question as to whether that's possible because of a patch change or not.
So as it turns out, PC just got patched and I go from struggling to do it 1/10 to 4-5/10 instantly. #justpatchthings

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Not sure how we fellow Ravenous(es?) are going for Meterless Corner combos but I generally use this one. Apologies if it's been noted before:

F343, Teleport ~ Sai, 123 ~ roll, walk under, D2, 2 ~ low pounce = 44%
F343~teleport~air sai, 2, 4~roll, D2 123~low pounce. I forgot how much damage it does tho :(

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
F343~teleport~air sai, 2, 4~roll, D2 123~low pounce. I forgot how much damage it does tho :(
Just checked it does 46%.
I'm in Pred mode or I'd be testing this myself, cheers for that though. Could you do 123 ~ roll then 123 low pounce?
If you mean F343~teleport~air sai, 2, 4~roll, D2 123~roll, 123 low pounce then no you can't do that. They fall too fast after the 123 roll. If you meant F343~teleport~air sai, 2, 123~roll, D2 123~low pounce then yeah that works. But it does the same 46% as the other combo.

Method

Full Combo Punishable
I do 21 xx low pounce at the end of the corner combo for 45%. Only drops 1% from optimal but is way easier to execute imo.

F343 xx TK, air sai, 123 xx roll, walk, D2, 21 xx low pounce etc.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Figure I'll share my post roll enders while in the corner. Mind you these numbers are off raw roll since I didn't feel like listing every possible opener into roll.

roll, jfkxx telekick, air sai, 2, 21u4 28%
roll, rc b34xx sai, 2, 21u4 25%
roll, rc b34xx sai, b212+4 29%

F343 corner combo bonus round
F343xx telekck, sai, 2, b12/123xx roll, rc d2, 21u4 43%
F343xx telekck, sai, 2, b12xx roll, rc B212+4 44%
F343xx telekck, sai, 2, b12xx roll, rc d2, mb u3, b212+4 51%

Also can I just say finally being able to consistently land b212+4 after b34xx sai feels sooo good?

What are the max damage combos off of those weird Anti-Air Rolls? She rolls so far passed them that the standard NJP/B34 doesn't reach.
Currently I use AA Roll, J1~Air Sai, run~Uppercut/Roll for around 20% I believe.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
After AA roll I utilize rc njp b212+4/21u4. If I feel like I'm too far I'll skip the njp and go straight into a string after my rc. I don't recall what the former does but I think it's around the mid twenties plus you get oki pressure. Hefty penalty for a bad jump.

After AA roll I utilize rc njp b212+4/21u4. If I feel like I'm too far I'll skip the njp and go straight into a string after my rc. I don't recall what the former does but I think it's around the mid twenties plus you get oki pressure. Hefty penalty for a bad jump.
What string do you use? F2 seems to be a tad slow to hit them before they fall. Unless I'm doing it wrong.

TheGabStandard

What are the max damage combos off of those weird Anti-Air Rolls? She rolls so far passed them that the standard NJP/B34 doesn't reach.
Currently I use AA Roll, J1~Air Sai, run~Uppercut/Roll for around 20% I believe.
Not sure about max damage but in theory there should be enough time to run cancel, B34 xx air sai, ender.

I haven't really explored the option much but usually I would do this combo if roll ends up too far past for a NJP.

AA Roll, jfk xx air sai, run cancel, B121+3,DD2 = 26% (maybe 27)

Last edited:

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
In Ravenous, you have it easier after an awkward AA Roll. You get a F23-chain grab. Just walk or run cancel after the Roll, depending on your spacing. Damage is mid-20's and the confirm is pretty easy because of F23's range. I'll take a guaranteed ~25%.
Sounds like you guys are discussing Piercing in this regard, but I just thought I'd add this.
Overall, Ravenous seems to get the most consistent converts off of random trades/AA's. The use of F23-chain grabs really helps.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Ok so I labbed up AA roll and Ive found a reliable way to convert damage when Mileena goes further than normal. After roll, forward dash, njp, b212+4. Best thing is it's universal so you don't have to sit there and wonder if you're in range. If you want to distance yourself or end a round though jfk sai, b121+4 is great.

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

Also am I the only one who thinks ex telekick combos are worth the meter? For example hit confirming b12xx ex telekick, air sai, rc f23xx roll, b212+4 for 39%, that's pretty good midscreen and 40% if you do it off f12b4. Managed 41% and 42% in the corner.
For me I only use it on occasion as I would rather save the meter for EX Roll or Breaker but the damage output is decent when used so definitely an option. Interesting that you have to do a run cancel though as I've never needed to do one

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Best thing though is you can OS all of Mileenas lows. So if you OS ex tk from a low it's meter well spent. Consider the following, if you hit your opponent a few times with a 40% combo midscreen they're going to start to fear the low, more than your ex rolls strictly due to damage output. Now in casual matches your opponent won't care, there's nothing on the line. Unless of course he's just getting bodied for free, but in a tourney setting they'll do whatever is necessary to avoid those situations, especially in best of 3 and even more so when it's an elimination match, which gives you something to capitalize on.