What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Best thing though is you can OS all of Mileenas lows. So if you OS ex tk from a low it's meter well spent. Consider the following, if you hit your opponent a few times with a 40% combo midscreen they're going to start to fear the low, more than your ex rolls strictly due to damage output. Now in casual matches your opponent won't care, there's nothing on the line. Unless of course he's just getting bodied for free, but in a tourney setting they'll do whatever is necessary to avoid those situations, especially in best of 3 and even more so when it's an elimination match, which gives you something to capitalize on.
Huh, I never thought about it in that way, it might be due to the fact I'm still quite new to OS so the idea never came to mind. So what inputs are you doing off her lows to make it work?

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Also am I the only one who thinks ex telekick combos are worth the meter? For example hit confirming b12xx ex telekick, air sai, rc f23xx roll, b212+4 for 39%, that's pretty good midscreen and 40% if you do it off f12b4. Managed 41% and 42% in the corner.
I honestly haven't delved into that aspect, my use of meter is all for Ex Roll

However full screen Ex Tele punishes for 33 aint bad.

Also am I the only one who thinks ex telekick combos are worth the meter? For example hit confirming b12xx ex telekick, air sai, rc f23xx roll, b212+4 for 39%, that's pretty good midscreen and 40% if you do it off f12b4. Managed 41% and 42% in the corner.
Hells yes 1 bar tele-kick combos are what make the comments about how great Mileena's damage is true. Honestly her ridiculous meterless damage only comes from her slow f3 which is a fair trade off. All her other regular damage comes completely from rolls and ex roll which only breaks barely at or before 30%.

Only problem is having meter for those situations, most of the time your saving for breaker or ex roll mixups. But doing 40% on the spot is definitely an attractive prospect even when meter managing.

I know it's a very trivial thing because there are combo setups for Mileena's sweep and 2,1,U4 being a hkd already but anyone think that it would be cool if the F2,3,4 ender actually worked in combos? It would just be easier and flow more nice imo. All that the string would need is for the 4 part to come out like 2-3 frames faster and have a slightly larger vertical hitbox.

Best thing though is you can OS all of Mileenas lows. So if you OS ex tk from a low it's meter well spent.
If you mean OS off of F4, since that's her only low string starter... I dunno. You'd still be punished by many characters.
Or do you mean a different low?

I really appreciate combos like these that are difficult and impractical but fun/unique/creative. I'm currently trying to see how many of the 123 string I can put into one combo. I'm at 4 right now, but still experimenting.

As for Ethereal, I believe the most damaging combo she has in the corner is:

F343 xx telekick xx air sai, 2, 4 xx roll, walk out of corner, d2, 123 xx roll, throw. 45%

I personally use an easier version which makes landing the throw after the second roll much easier for 44%

F343 xx telekick xx air sai, 4 xx roll, walk out of corner, d2, 21 xx roll, throw. 44%

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Huh, I never thought about it in that way, it might be due to the fact I'm still quite new to OS so the idea never came to mind. So what inputs are you doing off her lows to make it work?
Just dd3+bl then up after I buffer it into a string. Works off her 21u4 OS string as well.
If you mean OS off of F4, since that's her only low string starter... I dunno. You'd still be punished by many characters.
Or do you mean a different low?
I try to use all of her low options from 21, b21, f4, to f12b4 and OS all of them to keep me safe.

For Ravenous I do Roll xx jfk xx TK xx AS xx b2 xx Low Pounce. 31% meterless
About time someone else found this. I tweeted to @1man3letters and @Arkayne roughly a week and a half ago about jk telekick combos in ravenous. with the f344 string you get 43% (meterless) and build more meter than any other version of her midscreen combos.

this string can end every single combo starter for max damage and max meter, but the timing of the jump kick is different for every single starter and different if you use ex roll (substantially harder, i thought it was impossible until i tested every possible delay and found it) and a jump back instead of jump forward for 123 roll (possibly her best pressure string, 123 is +2 on block and hit confirms for 36% and positioning, i'll take it.

Endding

Not sure for optimising but I for Ravenous Ex Roll I rock:

Ex Roll, Run ~ B34 ~ Sai, F2 ~ Low Pounce. Nets 29%

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Just playing around with some unique and different Piercing combos from the norm--apologies if these are posted.

I used 123 for my starter, but obviously you can sub with 21, B12, etc.

123-->EX Telekick, air sai, roll, F1 2+4 1+3 for 33% (Mid Screen)
F343-->Telekick, air sai, 4 U3 1+2 for 34% (Corner)
123-->Roll, B34, air sai, 4 U3 1+2 for 31% (Corner)
123-->Roll, NJP, F1 2+4 1+3 for 29% (Corner)
123-->Roll, NJP, 4 U3 1+2 for 28% (Corner)
123-->Roll, B34, air sai, F1 2+4 1+3 for 32% (Corner)

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Yeah, best meterless corner combo off of 123 is:
123~roll , walk outta corner, d2 , NJP , ender string. (b212+4 on piercing gets 37% IIRC).

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Skimmed the list and didn't see this one up there. I also haven't read this entire thread yet so forgive me if it has been posted already.

F24 xx ball roll xx U3 enhanced xx B12 1+3 extended (13 hits/34%)

You can also add a njp after the ball roll but you'd have to take a quick step towards your opponent. It'll only give you an extra percent of damage.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Ravenous Corner combo
F343 xx Telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, 123 xx low pounce extend = 46% meterless
F343 xx telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, U3 MB, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, B22 xx low pounce extend = 51% 1 bar
Piercing corner combo
F343 xx telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, U3 MB, B212+4 = 51% 1 bar

Ravenous Corner combo
F343 xx Telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, 123 xx low pounce extend = 46% meterless
F343 xx telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, U3 MB, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, B22 xx low pounce extend = 51% 1 bar
Piercing corner combo
F343 xx telekick xx delayed air sai, 2, 4 xx roll, run out, D2, U3 MB, B212+4 = 51% 1 bar
Thank you so much, could I trouble you further by asking what her BnBs are? Are they still the same if not extremely similar to what is on the first page of the thread?

Yoaks

A spaceman
Thank you so much, could I trouble you further by asking what her BnBs are? Are they still the same if not extremely similar to what is on the first page of the thread?
Mid screen Combos.

Openers: 123, f12b4, f4, b22, f23 or 21.

Opener xx Roll xx jp xx f23 xx cmdg *LP or HP* or Roll xx jfk xx TK xx AS xx b2 xx cmdg.

The last has some weird timing but with practice you'll get the hang of them. The reason for this last combo is because of more damage.

So example. A basic Roll bnb would be 26% (the first bnb i listed) while the last one will net you 31%.

Opener really doesnt matter. Obviously some will do more damage, but the follow up after the Roll are the same.

Also work in the Quick Taste combo a bit to gain some health back when you can.

Here's a combo I use.

Opener xx Roll xx b34 xx AS xx rc xx Quick Taste.

Ex Roll combo:

Ex Roll xx jp xx f23 cmdg/QT

annnndd heres my corner combo.

Corner: Opener xx Roll xx *walk under* jp xx b34 xx AS xx 21u4 *or* f23 xx LP.

the 21u4 is to keep your opponent right in the corner. The LP ender does a good amount of damage but I only go for it if it will kill. Mainly cause it pulls your opponent away form the corner quite a ways.

Hope these are helpful!

POST EDITED!

Last edited:

Endding

Ravenous BnBs:

F23, Roll, B34 ~ Sai, Run ~ F23 ~ LowPounce/High (34%)
21 (low), Roll, B34 ~ Sai Run ~ F23 ~ LowPounce/High (32%)
F343 (overhead), Telekick ~ Sai, Run Cancel ~ F23, Roll, F23 ~ Low/High Pounce (42%)
F344 (low), Roll, NJP, F23 ~ Low/High Pounce (39%)
F4 (low), Roll, B34 ~ Sai, Run ~ F23 ~ High/Low Pounce (32%)
F12B4, Roll, B34 ~ Sai Run ~ F23 ~ High/Low Pounce (35%)
Corner (Meterless Combo)

F343, Tele ~ Sai, 123 ~ Roll, Walk Under, D2, 21 ~ Low Pounce (45%)

Ex Roll, Run ~ B34 ~ Sai, F2 ~ Low Pounce (29%)
Not the best but the ones I rock.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
My combos are not practical bnbs though (they are the most effective combos), doing those requires very strict timing. I recommend you practice the combos at #872, they are easier to do on most characters.
Some notes I have: after [whatever] telekick air sai mid screen, doing B2 roll will be easier than anything else because of the simple input (quick press B2D4) and that B2 is a fast advancing normal.
Anything that has "F23 pounce" can be replaced by B12throwUU2 for 2.5% heal and 1% less damage

Why are less efficient midscreen ravenous combos still being listed? I'll make it easy for y'all with the full list one more time:

123 roll jbk tele sai b2 chain 36%
21 roll jik tele sai b2 chain 34%
F23 roll jik tele sai b2 chain 36%
F344 roll jik tele sai b2 chain 43%
F12B4 roll jik tele sai b2 chain 36%

Ex roll ji(delay)k tele sai b2 chain 31%
2 ex roll ji(delay)k tele sai b2 chain 34%
F23 ex roll ji(delay)k tele sai b2 chain 37%
F34 ex roll ji(delay)k tele sai b2 chain 39%

They all work with ex roll too. The visual cue on the jump for the timing of the jk tele is when the enemy is below mil. Long wait for f344 and ex roll combos, shorter for the others. 123 is a pretty quick jbk.

Last edited:
It seems to be that most of the corner kombos actually work off of F3~ string, is it possible for me to just change the opener to make them safer?

Why are less efficient midscreen ravenous combos still being listed? I'll make it easy for y'all with the full list one more time:

123 roll jbk tele sai b2 chain 36%
21 roll jik tele sai b2 chain 34%
F21 roll jik ... 36%
F344 roll jik... 43%
F12B4 roll jik... 36%

They all work with ex roll too. The visual cue on the jump for the timing of the jk tele is when the enemy is below mil. Long wait for f344 and ex roll combos, shorter for the others. 123 is a pretty quick jbk.

Ah, thanks for your input! What do you mean 'less efficient', as in their execution of the string in comparison to the damage? :O
Also, if you could share your korner kombos too... <3