What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
You can have the 30% by doing F23 in the combo but its pretty tricky. Gotta master the run cancel well. Other than that I haven't found any other.
I remember landing that F23 hit in when I was practicing it but I didn't get to connect the grab after so I didn't see the potential damage output. Definitely her hardest link if that's the case.

Dizz_88

Noob
Here's some Ethernal love since that's not getting to much attention right now. Just some mix-ups and shenanigans I've been screwing around with. F+3...F+3,4...1,2...and 1,2,3, are all neutral / +1 on block so it can lead to some interesting block strings and mix ups.

Good stuff. Do you know the inputs on these combos?

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
Good stuff. Do you know the inputs on these combos?
Ethernal Mix Up Combos from vid

You can start the combos with anything that keeps the opponent grounded and then just input this in the middle of the string -

Roll Ball,B+3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,F+2,3,Fade Towards.

Starters
Far Reaching - F+2,3,
Overhead - F+3,4
Low - F+4
Low Overhead - F+4,EX Ball Roll,Dash,NJP,F+2,3,Fade Towards.

I'm sure once people know what to look for these mix ups will be kind of irrelevant because of how slow her F+3 overhead is. My friends already react to it, instead I've been mixing up with F+2,3,4 and F+2,3,EX Ball Roll, still I think you might be able to fuzzy guard that so I'm not to sure how reliable these are. You can definitely mix up with grabs though.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Anybody got any nice ways to incorporate her bite attack? (in rav ofc)

Just moving over now from Ethereal : )

Welp, several matches in tonight and tourny. i need to tighten up execution. if you f up and wiff your ender, youre probably going to eat like 30% minimum. A big problem mileena has is that other than ex roll or f3, EVERYTHING can be blocked low. there are certain opponents, goro and hell fire scorpion where her strings like f12b4 and wex teleport flat out whiff even when youre hitting.

The combination of that and the fact that she is highly punishable from pretty much anything makes me a little skeptical about her viability long term.

Grape

Noob
Welp, several matches in tonight and tourny. i need to tighten up execution. if you f up and wiff your ender, youre probably going to eat like 30% minimum. A big problem mileena has is that other than ex roll or f3, EVERYTHING can be blocked low. there are certain opponents, goro and hell fire scorpion where her strings like f12b4 and wex teleport flat out whiff even when youre hitting.

The combination of that and the fact that she is highly punishable from pretty much anything makes me a little skeptical about her viability long term.
2 1 U+3

Cassandra Cage

Black Siren
A 43% 1 meter combo in her Ravenous Variation. (Checked after patch and still works But.. There's always a but, her f343 X-ray is no longer 50% it is now 46% her X-ray alone now does 34%)

Last edited:

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Trying to work on some practical Ethereal stuff:
midscreen: 123-roll, njp, b22, 1+3 9hit 26%
ex telekick- air sai, f23-roll, b22, 1+3 11hit 29%

corner: 123-roll walkout(thx to my ex for finding this) 4u3:1+2 8hit 26%

Last edited:

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
I don't know if anyone has been using u+3 but it's a really good move to use in corner situations and can actually anti-air. Ex version gives really good damage percents.

Got third at a tourney recently and u+3 was quite the savior.

I also think people should avoid starting combos mainly with f3... It'll be good early I the game but as the game goes on people are going to see it clear as day. I had more success staring combos and using. 2,1,3 / 2,1,4 mixups.

Last edited:

Histrionik

Wake-Up Rolls, bitch.
Just some initial thoughts on this character as of right now. These were my notes to myself:

1) Forget F3 exists for now. This thing is a noob trap. I will revisit it later and try to work it in, but 32f start-up is enough time to make a sandwich before it connects. Even bad players can D2 this on reaction. Use EN Ball Roll as your Overhead.
2) F12B4 is Jesus. I'm loving the dirty, dirty mix-up potential of F12B4 vs F12xxEN BD4. -31f on Ball Roll is hard to stomach, though. So it's still risky, but this is not a change from MK9. Also, EN Ball Roll seems to have different juggle properties. Lawd Jesus, lawd Jesus, got some work to do. Also, dont underestimate Run into Throw as an option to open people up.
3) F23 is also Jesus. It reminds me of Kitana's F21 from MK9. The range is significantly shorter, but she does get 14 frame start-up and -7 on block. Not 100% safe, but pretty damned close and I'll take it. Appears to be hit confirm-able. Keep in mind the 3 reaches slightly further than the F2 in this string. Not sure if that's relevant, but may catch someone. Also, F234 hits low <3
4) 21 is the fastest punish off of a normal. 21xxBD4 vs 21 U4 will catch people off guard. No combo off the latter, though.
5) Teleport Drop is -frames on hit ... well, shit. There goes using that for pressure. Seems like normal Teleport Drop is a combo only tool. The EN version should be used if it's gonna be naked.
6) Piercing is life. Piercing is love. BF3 is making me moist. The zoning tools are legit this go round. And countering any opposing zoning with EN Teleport Drop is a thing. I need a bigger damage combo for that -_-
7) You need a corner combo that doesn't suck or reverse position. -_-
8) Armored EN Ball Roll is bae <3. Once again, terribly unsafe on block. STOP USING THIS AS A WAKE-UP YOU TWAT.
9) Overall, Mileena feels more like MK9 Kitana than MK9 Mileena to me. She has fairly good normals for footsies, preferring to be about a step out of sweep range for that. Her Throw puts her in a good position to decide on pressure vs backing off and zoning.
10) Khanum skin. I am the Queen, bitch!

So, I am looking for

EN Teleport Drop combo
EN Roll Combo
Corner Combo that doesnt switch sides

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Histrionik

Wake-Up Rolls, bitch.
I'm assuming you mean Low Pounce, which doesn't make sense since it doesn't link off 21. If you mean Roll, I don't see how that would mix anyone up since it's a mid.
No. Im referring to the hit pattern of 21 U4. It hits mid, low, overhead. Most people will block low anticipating the low and not correct themselves to standing before the Roll/U4. Eventually, people will learn to block low, then high to avoid overheads from EN Roll or U4, but it's still a decent option to keep in mind, imo since 21 U4 is safe on block.

It's strange, but if you try f12b4xxexTK on goro, it does not pop him up. Is this a known thing or should I test off others?

Last edited:

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Found a new set of corner routes just now that amps up her damage by quite a bit. 41%+ for no meter in the corner off f4, b3, NJP. Almost 50% of JIK and a flat 50% off f3.

Vid later tonight.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Ex Roll, JI1~Tele, Air Sai, F2~Low Pounce 31%

I'll be trying to maximize all combos today and will post them in my Ravnounes Living Guide.

Last edited:

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
I am sure @Premonitionist or someone has done this but I didn't see it posted. If you do the run 34 it probably will get to 42%. If you leave out the 3 the B21 1+2 is easier to connect, making it viable in my opinion to attempt in a game making it a 39% combo. This is the 41% Piercing no meter combo in the OP.

I gave up on it, I am totally not use to the running yet, but if someone wants to post the 42% version with the Run 34, it might even get to 43% actually.

Last edited: