What's new

Video/Tutorial - Mileena Premonished Mileena Combo and Tech Videos

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
I will be posting all the Combo and tech videos I make for Mileena in here. Mileena's Combo thread is amazing so I will be posting my new ones in there as well, most of these are already in her combo thread. If you want the inputs they're in the description on the videos.

Ball Roll Punishes

Ethernal Mix-Ups/Vortex... Kinda

Anti Air and Air to air bnb's

Ravenous combos all midscreen and no meter

Armor Stuff on opponents wake up (Works on most of the cast)

Use this set up to screw with your opponents inputs and wake up options

Wake up armor stuff loop (can be tech rolled and back-dashed)

40% Midscreen combo for all variations

43% Midscreen Piercing combo (No Meter)

40% Midscreen combo for Piercing variation (leaves opponent standing)

38% Midscreen combo for all variations - you can also end with Sai

Last edited:

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Thanks for this! This actually lite a match under me to explore more of Ethereal & now I've been spending a lot of time with the variation.

Premonitionist

Thanks for this! This actually lite a match under me to explore more of Ethereal & now I've been spending a lot of time with the variation.
Your Welcome, and I'm not the only one to thank there's a lot of Mileena players on here that came up with some of these too :)

Nice execution. Any chance for input? Also, do you have mix ups for piercing? ?Sorry for my noobness
All the Inputs are in the descriptions on youtube, If I tried to put them all here it would take up the whole page lol. For some more mix-ups check out this thread - http://testyourmight.com/threads/mileena-mix-up-set-up-strategy.50476/#post-1669335

Fantastic work!
Thanks I really appreciate it :)

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
They're both really punishable on block so they are equally sucky in my opinion. You get more damage with 3 at the end and with 4 you get a low, take your pick.
do you have any tips on how to do the sais right after telekick and instant air sais on pad? I am fairly new to fighting games and am trying to learn as best as i can.

what do you recommend to punish teleporters? none of my normals that cancel into roll are fast enough or have enough range

Premonitionist

do you have any tips on how to do the sais right after telekick and instant air sais on pad? I am fairly new to fighting games and am trying to learn as best as i can.

what do you recommend to punish teleporters? none of my normals that cancel into roll are fast enough or have enough range
I wouldn't do instant air sai's because they are not that good in this game, for sai's after tele-kick just input the BF+1 right after the tele-kick (kind of like a combo string) to punish teleporters the easy way would be to just do a reversal ball roll into a combo because the ball roll is her fastest punisher.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me

To do instant air sais on pad I do one of two ways.
1: If Input Shortcuts are on I press up and then immediately press DownBack rolling the thumb to DownTowards + 1 and the sai will come out, due to the long motions this is harder and inefficient.

2: The better easier way for me is to press Up, roll the thumb to Back, then Forward + 1

I listed two as you might find one method easier than the other.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Dear premonition. I have been trying to do the 40 piercing combo and I can't seem to connect the f23 after the run usually either the f2 hits or they both whiff and I stay in the run animation too long. Do you immediately cancel out of run as soon as it starts and do not see the baritone running animation? I'm so lost

Viper

Noob
Dear premonition. I have been trying to do the 40 piercing combo and I can't seem to connect the f23 after the run usually either the f2 hits or they both whiff and I stay in the run animation too long. Do you immediately cancel out of run as soon as it starts and do not see the baritone running animation? I'm so lost
Happens to me too it seems inconsistent

Premonitionist

You run for a split second and then press F+2,3. Sorry for the late response guess I better click watch thread :/