What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
thank you, everyone!

These help. Although it seems most of the time, its the exRoll that opens up my opponent the most. What are you guys using to capitalize on damage starting from an enhanced roll, without throwing any more meter out on U3?

EDIT:
Didn't realize B212+4 was piercing only. I'm guessing you would just replace this with one of the chain grabs in her ravenous variation?

Last edited:

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
When you guys get the chance, please go & check her Ex Overhead mixup with this (piercing):
B12 Ex Roll, B34 xxair saixx, B21,2+4
123 EX Roll, B34, xxair saixx, B21, 2+4

Pretty much check every starter with B34 xxair saixx. I'm not too consistent & don't have the timing down with the new BNB whatsoever Lol.

I was under the impression that B3 would whiff after an EX roll since it leaves you further away than a regular roll. Maybe I just have to mess with it more.

Also not sure if B3 xx TK xx Air Sai, B12 1+3, DD2 would be better than B34 xx Air Sai xx, B21 2+4. I'll have to check it out.

Histrionik

Wake-Up Rolls, bitch.
EN BD4, njp, B12 1+3 DD2 26%
or
EN DB4, jk, DD3, BF1, run F2 xxBF3 28%

obviously, the latter is significantly harder. I'm still experimenting, though. Might be able to come up with something more. (Shrug)

I'm trying my damnedest; frustratingly so, to break 30% and maintain some consistency. -_-

Also, @JDE : Those X-Ray combos are sweet. ^_^

Reactions: JDE

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Well, the thing is we need to use the Ex Ball roll for an overhead mixup. So we'll have to find combos for it as well. Have any of you guys been looking?
@theGabStandard
@Mr. Mileena
@Pig Of The Hut
@TakeAChance

Anyone?
Haven't found many combos, well none that break 30% anyway. The closest I've managed to get was 29% but when you see the notation I doubt it's practical in matches unless your execution is pristine:

Ex Roll xx run cancel B34 xx sai xx run cancel, B12-1+3, DD2 29%

In theory you should be able to do the B21-2+4 ender and that would get 31%. But I can't land it midscreen, only in the corner. I think the character falls too quickly to make it possible midscreen. Probably best to just do nj2 and b21 ender after ex roll. 27% damage into Oki is still pretty decent.

you can improve the ones you listed a bit

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai, run, B12 xx roll, B21 2+4 (43% no meter instead of 1 Meter)

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai, 123 xx roll, walk under, D2, U3(EX), B21 2+4 (50% - 1 Meter - Corner)
A little extra damage isn't worth ease of execution with online delay (imo.)

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Wow, this is definitely interesting :p Put me back in the lab w/ Mileena, so thanks for that ^_^ but I cant seem to get the low starter down consistently, I only get it like once or twice then start failing over and over xD in the OVH starter, I took out roll and only did f3,4,3~Dive kick~Sai, f1,2+3 and it does 2 percent less damage, but is a wholeee lot easier to complete :p Good find!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yea, this was posted a week or so ago. Every option can be jumped out of.

I wish the restand portion of this string was ACTUALLY special cancellable like the frame data says.

It's not, and it should be. Doing that restand into telekick would give you a legit restand and pressure option.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Yea, this was posted a week or so ago. Every option can be jumped out of.

I wish the restand portion of this string was ACTUALLY special cancellable like the frame data says.

It's not, and it should be. Doing that restand into telekick would give you a legit restand and pressure option.
If you make a hard read you can tele punish into full combo but that's about it.

Don't think anyone has posted anything about this but Mileena can get a standing reset from ending her combos into F1 2+4 in the corner.
Overhead starter

Low starter
Don't worry about the people who bring you down saying this isn't a true reset or they can "simply jump out." It's tech and it can be worked on. Idk if Mileena is your main but I know I'll take this and work on it and we can get some legit corner pressure game off this.

Even if they can simply jump out, punish that and there's your reset. Nice post brother.

Don't think anyone has posted anything about this but Mileena can get a standing reset from ending her combos into F1 2+4 in the corner.
So I was just watching these vids again, and it got me thinking... What if you just used the MB Throw after the Roll hits? Sure it uses up a bar, but since most people go for the U3 MB instead for max damage, it'd be using the same amount of bar for a standing reset.

JDE

This is the bnb X-Ray combos if you can't land the ones with b3 into telekick & then x-ray:
B12 xxrollxx > X-Ray. 43%
B21 xxrollxx > X-Ray. 43%
F4 xxrollxx > X-Ray. 41%
123 xxrollxx > X-Ray. 42%
B22 xxrollxx > X-Ray. 43%
21 xxrollxx > X-Ray 41%
F1 xxrollxx > X-Ray 39%
F12 xxrollxx > X-Ray 40%
F12B4 xxrollxx > X-Ray 42%

Been working on mixup combos with the overhead (1bar), Piercing only:

F12B4 xxEx Rollxx > Njp 1 or 2 > B21, 2+4, 35%
F1 xxEx Rollxx > Njp 1 or 2 > b21, 2+4, 30%
F12 xxEx Rollxx > Njp 1 or 2 > b21, 2+4 32%
F4 xxEx Rollxx > Njp 1 or 2 > b21, 2+4, 31%
21 xxEx Rollxx > Njp 1 or 2 >b21, 2+4, 31%
123 xxEx rollxx > Njp 1 or 2 > b21, 2+4 31%

I'm going to look into run canceling after Ex Roll sometime today. Has anyone else been trying run cancel combos other than the bnb that Take a Chance found?

TheGabStandard

I'm going to look into run canceling after Ex Roll sometime today. Has anyone else been trying run cancel combos other than the bnb that Take a Chance found?
I looked into them briefly to find the best damage I can get from a EX Roll. Other than that I haven't really

JDE

I mean those are good damages, but for a character like her who already breaks past 36% meterless, 37% with a jump-in meterless, she has to have something with 1 bar that would increase it even more. Then again, maybe not.

TheGabStandard

I mean those are good damages, but for a character like her who already breaks past 36% meterless, 37% with a jump-in meterless, she has to have something with 1 bar that would increase it even more. Then again, maybe not.
Maybe with Ex Telekick the damage would go up a bit compared to EX Roll

TheGabStandard

As an overhead?
lol misread the last message as general combo damage so ignore that.

I do agree that I would have expected more from EX Roll in terms of damage, I guess the move itself just has quite a bit of scaling when used in combos.

JDE

lol misread the last message as general combo damage so ignore that.

I do agree that I would have expected more from EX Roll in terms of damage, I guess the move itself just has quite a bit of scaling when used in combos.
It gives a really high bounce after the roll by itself. NJP launches it at the same height, but the follow ups are tricky. I wish that I didn't have to cut off my finger nail to work with the execution of her moves. Now my left thumb is sore. :(.

TheGabStandard

It gives a really high bounce after the roll by itself. NJP launches it at the same height, but the follow ups are tricky. I wish that I didn't have to cut off my finger nail to work with the execution of her moves. Now my left thumb is sore. :(.
The follow ups is definitely what makes things very tricky. An idea came to my head but might be very hard to pull off if not impossible. Could Ex Roll xx run cancel, B3 xx telekick xx air sai work?
In theory the telekick hits quite low so the sai might whiff, but maybe with pristine execution this could be a thing with a follow up after the sai