What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Hey what are the best combos after a raw U3 MB? I've hit this as an anti-air and usually just followup with B2,1,2+4 in Piercing, or B2,2,1+3 in Ethereal. I feel like there are probably better ones for more damage though.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Hey what are the best combos after a raw U3 MB? I've hit this as an anti-air and usually just followup with B2,1,2+4 in Piercing, or B2,2,1+3 in Ethereal. I feel like there are probably better ones for more damage though.
You can, for sure, add f23~roll before your ender string.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Eh roll?
I'm surprised u can anti air with U3 lol. I've never been able to do that, my anti air is usually read and njp or D2 on reaction
U3 MB, F23 roll, njp, F23 high/low pounce, this should deal good damage. If it's hard to follow up after the njp then don't do that, just F23 ender after roll

Eh roll?
I'm surprised u can anti air with U3 lol. I've never been able to do that, my anti air is usually read and njp or D2 on reaction
U3 MB, F23 roll, njp, F23 high/low pounce, this should deal good damage. If it's hard to follow up after the njp then don't do that, just F23 ender after roll
Yeah, It's definitely not the best anti-air, and probably useless on divekick characters, but it handles crossover jumps ok.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Have you guys tried her d1 for anti-airing?? It's hitbox reaches ABSURDLY higher than you would expect, and you can do the following combo (piercing):

d1 , 1 , f23 ~ roll , b212+4 for about 30% dmg IIRC.
Interesting. I'll def try this out to find the anti air range for D1. Thanks!
Funny that her D1 is capable of this, considering its obnoxious whiffing in the neutral game.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Interesting. I'll def try this out to find the anti air range for D1. Thanks!
Funny that her D1 is capable of this, considering its obnoxious whiffing in the neutral game.
It's more useful in anti cross up situations, where you can catch the opponent just as he crosses up all the way up there :p

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
54% for 1 bar? I might have to test this out. Sub zero didn't look like he was set to block, but if this is legit, we may have a new bnb with meter.
That's the first thing I noticed as well regarding Sub not blocking. However, it could be really something

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I'd say- test with opponent set to armored wake-up, since they technically do land during the EX Roll.
I'm also going to look into this as well. Looks crazy, but if it works- hell yes.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Hmmm, still probably a no go. But myself or some other console player will give it a go.
Tried it and unfortunately it can be blocked so its a no go. At best it's a gimmick that might work once in a match and never again as I don't think anyone would expect the roll to hit after landing. But I wouldn't invest time in it.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Tried it and unfortunately it can be blocked so its a no go. At best it's a gimmick that might work once in a match and never again as I don't think anyone would expect the roll to hit after landing. But I wouldn't invest time in it.
Gotcha. Thanks for checking at least.

Hard to tell if it is the Overhead or Mid part of the Roll is that is hitting - if OH at least they would also have to block standing