What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
OH Guys BTW f1,4,3 can be teched
only 2,1 u4 or stand 3 are her only advantageous untechables
I already mentioned in a post way before those that f143 was techable. I listed those combos with the ender because you can still end the combo that way closer to the corner & get the same situations if they decide to tech to avoid the set ups after the ender.

Edit: Why are people still stuck on who's worse than who? I've already voiced my opinion that she would probably be around mid tier (upper) at best. It's not about "Who has the best tools". It's about the matchups going across the boards. Numbers. People have the wrong idea on how tiers work. A lot of people especially here at TYM use tiers as an excuse for the characters. Do they matter? Yes, but that depends on how wide the gap is.

They're imo based on 3 things: Character dynamics, how they work within the game's mechanics, & how their matchups are across the board against the cast. I'm just wondering because this has been the only thing I've been reading constantly every time I go to a character forum.

Last edited:

JDE

Double post (sorry). I will edit the post later with what I find, but I found this combo messing with the patch changes:

X-Ray combos (more soon):
123 xxrollxx b3 xxtelekickxx X-ray telekick. 45% damage
f4 xxrollxx b3 xxtelekickxx X-ray telekick 44% damage
b12 xxrollxx b3 xxtelekickxx X-ray telekick 45% damage
b22 xxrollxx b3 xxtelekickxx X-ray telekick 45% damage
f23 xxrollxx b3 xxtelekickxx X-ray telekick 45% damage
f12b4 xxrollxx b3 telekickxx X-ray telekick 44% damage
@Premonitionist
@theGabStandard
@TAS_DASH
@1man3letters
@Mr. Mileena
@Johnny San
@Ninjaguy446

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Last edited:

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
So with the new change to the Telekick, anyone find a higher damage Ex Roll combo? Higher than 29% off a raw EX Roll.
I messed with a few things but couldn't find anything concrete. I'm curious to know if the telekick-air sai change would make EX Roll combos more optimal.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
I've been maining Mileena pretty much since the game came out. I've been holding my own online in ranked (507/69 current record) and casuals but I've been wanting to get a little better so I've been boning up on her combos. I've been doing the F343, DD2, BF1, BD3, U2 for 35% forever. I recently started practicing ending with the B2,1 3+4 but the timing is very hard for me and it's only 4% more (39%) than just ending with an U2. There are a LOT of different ways to do a LOT of different stuff, but it all boils down to damage and the fancy-shmancy stuff may look cool, but if it inflicts the same amount of damage as the less fancy ones, I'll stick with the less fancy ones. Anyway, been trying some other stuff as well. Figured I'd shoot a video since I'm doing all this on the MKX arcade machine. Interested in your thoughts and opinions because I'd like to keep her as my main and get better. Thanks - Mike...

JDE

All variations, 1 bar meter untechable knockdown combo, there are more, but I have to do them to make 100% that they're good:
123 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit (Dash), ExU3, 21, U4 31%
F4 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit (Dash), ExU3, 21, U4 28%
B12 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit (Dash), EXU3, 21, U4 31%
B22/B21 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit (Dash), EXU3, 21, U4 around 29 or 31% not positive, but it's harder to time

Last edited:

iVital

Noob

Found a way a squeeze U3 MB in Midscreen BnBs, for the U3 to connect after a NJP or Roll you must Run Cancel and press U3.

F3,4,4 xx Roll NJP xx Run xx U3(MB) F2,3 xx High Pounce enders
F3,4,3 xx Telekick xx Air sai xx Roll Run xx U3(MB) F2,3 High pounce enders

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
So with the new change to the Telekick, anyone find a higher damage Ex Roll combo? Higher than 29% off a raw EX Roll.
I messed with a few things but couldn't find anything concrete. I'm curious to know if the telekick-air sai change would make EX Roll combos more optimal.
I assume you mean outside of Ravenous? For the most part, Tele~Air Sai seems to behave the same way. The way it combos grounded though definitely feels like there's something hidden there.

TheGabStandard

All variations, 1 bar meter untechable knockdown combo, there are more, but I have to do them to make 100% that they're good:
123 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit, ExU3, 21, U4 31%
F4 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit, ExU3, 21, U4 28%
B12 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit, EXU3, 21, U4 31%
B22/B21 xxrollxx NJP, walk forward a bit, EXU3, 21, U4 around 29 or 31% not positive, but it's harder to time
In Piercing variation is there enough time to do B21-2+4 after EXU3 in these combos?

For that first combo, why is it that if you include a ball roll after the F12B4 is actually does less damage (46%)?
When more moves or a certain move is added in a combo, damage scaling begins where basically moves inflict less damage than normal

JDE

In Piercing variation is there enough time to do B21-2+4 after EXU3 in these combos?

When more moves or a certain move is added in a combo, damage scaling begins where basically moves inflict less damage than normal
I got it to land only like 2 or 3 times. I don't think it's consistent enough to go for. So if you're looking for a knockdown situation, I would just stick to B22 or B21 into roll NJP into 21,U4. It's 25%, but it's not too far off from the 30% mark. B21 is a bit easier, but it's also inconsistent due to how far that you have to move in for U3 to connect. I've tried them both with the dash but U3 still whiffs. I posted it because it "is" a combo that lands, but inconsistent. I just have high hopes that someone else has explored the combo (s) to figure out a more consistent & precise way of landing it from those 2 starters. I may need to try doing this with run canceling instead.

Last edited:

PerezzGomeZ

I saw your girl staring homie
Highest damage ravenous bnbs guys?piercing player only but I want to learn ravenous cause of the damage and hype lol :D
Thanks

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
As someone who's decided to give Mileena a shot for the first time this iteration of MK and not UTD with the happenings of this thread whatsoever, can I ask if the OP is a legitimate source for current BnBs? I see it was updated on 4/27, but I've also seen some tech for her recently that was stating her BnB's should be adjusted. I was hoping I wouldn't have to wade through 24 pages to find updated BnBs.

Thanks so much!

I'm not seeing a few combos I use regularly on the list. Dunno if it's still being updated but here's 3.

F344 xx Roll xx Walk Foward xx U3(EX) xx B21 2+4 (41% - 1 Meter)

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai xx Roll xx Walk Forward xx U3(EX) xx B21 2+4 (43% - 1 Meter)

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai xx 4 xx Roll xx Walk Forward xx U3(EX) xx B21 2+4 (47% - 1 Meter - Corner)

you can improve the ones you listed a bit

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai, run, B12 xx roll, B21 2+4 (43% no meter instead of 1 Meter)

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai, 123 xx roll, walk under, D2, U3(EX), B21 2+4 (50% - 1 Meter - Corner)

TheGabStandard

you can improve the ones you listed a bit

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai, run, B12 xx roll, B21 2+4 (43% no meter instead of 1 Meter)

F343 xx TK xx Air Sai, 123 xx roll, walk under, D2, U3(EX), B21 2+4 (50% - 1 Meter - Corner)
The corner combo you can replace 123 xx roll with F23 roll for the same damage if people find it easier