What's new

Tech - Piercing Mileena 57%1bar piercing

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Okay TYM you better go to Kitana forums to complain about Assasin's 1 bar 61% MIDSCREEN combo as well (somehow you got hit by her 14f mid F1 when she just activated NORMAL sharpen). Or go to Kotal Kahn forums and ask for nerfing his ex parry into pizza because you just eat a 100% combo. Or go to Ermac forums and cry because you got hit by Spectral flight 1 into 51% meterless corner combo, somehow he's already flying over your body you still try to jump out

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Its 33 frames. That's on pare with Tremor's overhead. Its very reactable and if you get hit by it you deserve to get wrecked.
I understand it's speed. My point isn't if it's reactable or not it's that it does 57% for a bar or mid 40's meterless. But yeah dude, I really feel the pain when I don't react to Tremor's overhead:DOGE

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I understand it's speed. My point isn't if it's reactable or not it's that it does 57% for a bar or mid 40's meterless. But yeah dude, I really feel the pain when I don't react to Tremor's overhead:DOGE
I mean most Mileena players prob wouldnt care if the damage was toned down because no one who knows the MU gets hit by the overhead more than once a set.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
lmfao it cracks me up with all these other damage nerfs you see and this somehow survives.
I mean....its 33f and corner only, like....

Takeda gets 50% for 2 bars basically anywhere that he is and off of significantly faster startup

Demo Sonya gets just as high meterless and into a setup and/or reload

Assassin Kitana gets well over 50% for a bar with her now hella viable sharpen, also off of 11-19f startup moves

Blood God Kotal gets this and higher anywhere he feels like doing so

Ermac, self explanatory

Ferra/Torr, gets just as high for no meter or a bar all the while being safe or plus on the startup on it as well as faster

Cutthroat Kano

Balanced now is getting +40% anywhere for 1 bar, and those arent even optimal

Jax can still get just as high, and off of quick punishes

Nimble Reptile

Every variation of Jacqui

And you get the idea....its a 33f overhead and the damage is ONLY in the corner

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
many characters have alot more than this:

i challenge all to find this for Cyrax.

Break 50% for one bar without Semi HTB setup

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I'm sure everyone who can't react to a 33f OH can react to Sub's OH, or MK9 Smoke's. Lel
I bet they could always guess right on pre-patch Summoner Quan's mix ups, as well, cuz they "knew the MU." Lel

Awesome combos in the vid.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Okay TYM you better go to Kitana forums to complain about Assasin's 1 bar 61% MIDSCREEN combo as well (somehow you got hit by her 14f mid F1 when she just activated NORMAL sharpen). Or go to Kotal Kahn forums and ask for nerfing his ex parry into pizza because you just eat a 100% combo. Or go to Ermac forums and cry because you got hit by Spectral flight 1 into 51% meterless corner combo, somehow he's already flying over your body you still try to jump out
Assassin got overbuffed. Blood God's insanely high damage combos are very setup heavy and more often than not impractical.. not to mention Kotal has serious weaknesses and isn't some Renaissance man.
Mileena has zoning and space control, very good zoning and space control.. as well as a fast punisher and good meterless damage to make you feel bad for your mistakes. Let's not talk about her counter zoning.. try playing a pure zoner against her and see how well you fare.

E: I also find it funny how some of you Mileena players are so defensive. Back when Quan was ridiculous, people would go up in arms (and rightly so) when someone would post a 60% 1 bar or <insert high number> unbreakable damage combo video.
It's not necessarily because of the damage, it's because of the tech at hand AS WELL as all the other bullshit the character is capable of.

Last edited:

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
And here I was thinking I had Mileena BnB's figured out.

The fuck do i know, right?