What's new

Tech - Piercing Mileena 57%1bar piercing

HappyPow

Noob
Oh was that a good idea to post a new thread? Should I do this for Rap, Smoke and JCage? I will write some inputs then. By the way if you Start with B1 you can do B12 roll D2 B1 D1 D1 D1 Up3MB B21 2+4 for 4something %.

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
Amazing - I want to hear more of the French Mileena (Moulinia?) pop-offs
I won't do other videos of Mileena except if someone wants me to do more and gives idea for it (example: confirm from an anti-air, specific situation, a certain amount of damages that I could surpass?). I'm also doing it with other characters , my main being Reptile!! (Nimble for the win). By the way I have an A-list corner combo that I've never done (I know it Works cuz' I can hit the lower version of it) so if people wants to try let me know! (51% at least 2Bars no red stuff).
Thanks GabStandard, I look forward to see these combos used by Mileenas players!

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
@HappyPow look forward to all your work! would love to see what you can do with Kitana
Then I'll do Kitana as soon as I can. However I need more informations : Which variation? What starters? Corner? Mid-Screen? What is already your best amount of damages (and with which starter)? Then I'll record only the practicable ones that I can hit online.
I'm glad if it helps the MK community!

Last edited:

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Dam!!!!! Daniel!!!!spicy man!!!! dam!!!!!!

But seriously! Mileena has the most sexy combos in the game.

Last edited: