What's new

Tech - Piercing Mileena 57%1bar piercing

wat.
Most of that is either gone or requires more resources/is more situational to set up, and let's not talk about all the icing on the cake nerfs like nerfing CSZ's iceball and Tremor's down pokes (LOL).

If you keep nerfing top tier dirt, bottom tier dirt will begin to look more and more appealing, especially when the bottom tier simultaneously got relentless buffs..

@Sultani, wasn't b1 -16 on block? Didn't her sais have more recovery? Wasn't her s1 14f and her d1 11f? Weren't her F3 string incredibly punishable on block? Yeah.. The poke buff in and of itself is fucking massive because it means she has to take less risks to escape pressure.
The d1 buff was huge but it was NEVER 11f. And outside of that, none of this combo damage is related. F343 used to be special cancellable and it isn't anymore. So that string is actually worse. Sai recovery was needed because you could get punished for F'ing hitting people. Escaping pressure and on block situations are completely different than something show casing damage.

Her damage has almost nothing to do with the buffs she got. Mileena mains have been breaking 50% for a bar since like day 2. This damage isn't the place to complain about her buffs that have nothing to with it.

HappyPow

Noob
I understand we're on the internet and people feel safe but relax. I'll just chalk it up to we play a violent video game and some cats feel extra tough feeling as though they could really throw Scorpion's spear or something. So I'll let all the tough Tony stuff slide and won't engage in an argument.

Not sure if you comprehend what my post was saying but I gave you props and said I had my own combos. Your tech in that video relied heavily on the recovery of the b1 something I mentioned to another person and guys at my local (I haven't even shown them).

Also, not everything that is learned is shared in an open forum. Trust me. I've learned about some OSs the pros use that I don't see shared openly on the low. So relax. Take your likes and enjoy your day. Great video. I still enjoyed it.

EDIT: To any clan bosses that read this - see, I'm being nice. Not a dick. Please don't take this as a knock when I attempt to join a clan. I can play nice with others. :)
Then I guess I owe you some apologizes xD Being a French might limits my understanding somehow. It is more easy when I hear the voices haha
xoxo

thlityoursloat

kick kick
The d1 buff was huge but it was NEVER 11f. And outside of that, none of this combo damage is related. F343 used to be special cancellable and it isn't anymore. So that string is actually worse. Sai recovery was needed because you could get punished for F'ing hitting people. Escaping pressure and on block situations are completely different than something show casing damage.

Her damage has almost nothing to do with the buffs she got. Mileena mains have been breaking 50% for a bar since like day 2. This damage isn't the place to complain about her buffs that have nothing to with it.
I know her damage was always insane, but that was way back when her normals slow and her normals and strings were - frames galore.
The damage just isn't warranted with all the changes that took place. It's like giving Jacqui Kano's b1 but keeping her high damage and safety.
I'm also 1000% sure b1 was -16 and wasn't -6 until the September patch.

I know her damage was always insane, but that was way back when her normals slow and her normals and strings were - frames galore.
The damage just isn't warranted with all the changes that took place. It's like giving Jacqui Kano's b1 but keeping her high damage and safety.
I'm also 1000% sure b1 was -16 and wasn't -6 until the September patch.
I'm not saying her damage isn't ridiculous, because it is. It's for the most part not on par with everyone else. I'm just saying she always had it. She could probably stand to have some scaling increased.

Yes B1 was -16 until September. but it could and still can be used to do B1, B12, B1 special, B12 special, etc. Again though, B1 by itself being -16 doesn't have anything to do with combo damage, especially since B12 is the combo starter there and not B1, and the big damage is coming off F3 in the corner.

Last edited: