What's new

Strategy Maximize your Ermac damage

JiP, charge 3-5 frames +,+~TKS,Jump Kick~Teleport Punch, Dash,~TKP
50%
wow! yet the same combo does less damage if u do it while scratching ur head !
what r u doing man ??? these information is 100% wrong !
when did ermac has a 63% meterless ? or does combos above 50% for free ? u made him looks like cyrax !

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
when did ermac has a 63% meterless ? or does combos above 50% for free ? u made him looks like cyrax !
Yeah there is something wrong with some of his numbers. Actually Ermac has above 50% dmg combos meterless.

I m gonna check them out and correct them when i have the chance.

EDIT: jp B2 (charge abit) B1 lift jk tp dash 22 x-ray does 63% dmg midscreen.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Ermac's b12f1 corner loop is around 62+% meterless. To be honest if you arent getting at least 35+ from each combo you do with mac, you're punishing/playing him wrong. Ermac has hella midscreen xray combos that are 60%+

b2 (charged to 7%) b1-tks-dash-b2(charge a little)b1 xray is 62%
b2 (charged to 7%) b1-tks-dash-2-dash 2,2 xray is 61 or 63%

metzos13 : with an xray yeah ... but with a TKP ?!!!!! I think he just made a small mistake :)

KamikazeJD : my friend, he did mention that the combo does 63% meterless ! which is wrong !for me I know what better combo to use.And btw : the easiest combo midscreen with very good damage meterless is what u've never thought about : jip-2-tks jk-tele-dash-22-tkp = 40%. I was surprised when I did that. and I ve never seen a combo as easy as this with a damage as high as 40% ... so add this one ..^_* ..

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
metzos13 : with an xray yeah ... but with a TKP ?!!!!! I think he just made a small mistake :)

KamikazeJD : my friend, he did mention that the combo does 63% meterless ! which is wrong !for me I know what better combo to use.And btw : the easiest combo midscreen with very good damage meterless is what u've never thought about : jip-2-tks jk-tele-dash-22-tkp = 40%. I was surprised when I did that. and I ve never seen a combo as easy as this with a damage as high as 40% ... so add this one ..^_* ..
Yeah i corrected it :) thnx for noticing. Yeah its a good combo what you have here but if you hit confirm the jp you can easily go for 45+% dmg meterless :) Thats the point of this thread :) Maximize dmg.

No no no I m only giving a new easy option for beginners :)
cuz 40% is not expected from a very easy and short combo like that !
I hope u get it :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Where do you mess it up ? Tp wont come out ?
I jump and teleport. I'm not the only one who has this issue... I've seen others do this same thing in tournaments. I swear, it's like the most dropped combo and it's so simple, lol

Yourself, KamikazeJD and SwiftTomHanks and naturally good with it... I never see you guys mess it up

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I jump and teleport. I'm not the only one who has this issue... I've seen others do this same thing in tournaments. I swear, it's like the most dropped combo and it's so simple, lol

Yourself, KamikazeJD and SwiftTomHanks and naturally good with it... I never see you guys mess it up
Use 3 to do the jumpkick, and when it hits slide your finger to 4 to do the teleport.

I tried doing 4 into teleport but the teleport would come out to slow.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap

Man to be honest I drop the jk to teleport a lot of times. I have to slow myself down to connect my jk to tp. I used to do jk as 3 then cancel to tele, but i like hitting 4 once and swing db to get the tp.
Just go into training and work on basics.
Swear to God it helps! lol

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!

Practice with the jump punch. Then when you get good at it, use the jump kick.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
honestly, I really like b12f1,teleport,push
B12F1 is good but Ermac's true dmg potential is shown with the double jk tp combos. You have to learn that down too. But its not that important. Whatever makes you more comfortable.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
STORMS : Try to break it down man, its not that hard to do it. Like SunnyD said, start with the jp tp and after you get down that doing jk (use 3 if you dont feel comfortable with 4) tp will be a piece of cake.

Hey guys, i'm not even an ermac player so i'm not sure if this was already known: (not fully charged) B2 1 F2~TP, dash, 2 2~slam, B1 2 F1, dash, push 43-47% (depends on charge)
It's interesting in terms of ermac's vortex, sorry again, if it was already discussed.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Hey guys, i'm not even an ermac player so i'm not sure if this was already known: (not fully charged) B2 1 F2~TP, dash, 2 2~slam, B1 2 F1, dash, push 43-47% (depends on charge)
It's interesting in terms of ermac's vortex, sorry again, if it was already discussed.
Yeah that combo is known but i dont think its in the combo list. Thnx for reminding me m8.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I just enjoy using his jip combos that do 45%-50% on one meter or non, 53-55% with x-ray, I can build it up again by fast zoning and air blasts anyway. One thing I love about Ermac. It's easy to build his meter if used right.

Tong Lung

What is a breaker?
I'm having trouble finishing the jip,b1,1,4,tks,jk,tp combo. I can only finish the combo with 2,tkp and not 2,2,tkp which I'd like.

It seems that b1,1,4,tks has such a pushback that I have to dash slightly before I do the jumpkick and by then they're too close to the ground to finish with 2,2,tkp.

I usually get 45% with that combo, is there a way to land the second 2 to squeeze out more damage out of the combo?

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
Timing is so strict, that I usually don't even bother doing 22TKP after b114 combo. You can stack more damage by using ExTKS (it's much easier then to land double jk~tp also).