What's new

Strategy Maximize your Ermac damage

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
So the corner is the wrong one I guess. Whats the highest in the corner?

Try this one in the corner. Its a little tricky though. Anti-cross up uppercut jk tp jk tp dash d1 lift B12F1 B12F1 22 TKP. Cant remember the dmg though.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Ok just discovered a combo with Ermac which uses 3 tps. It goes like this:

jp B34 tp jk tp d1 lift jk tp d1 TKP. I think it does 40% or 41% dmg meterless. Not bad.
Possible new corner combo ideas incoming soon.

EDIT: Another 40% dmg combo from B34. jp B34 tp jk tp d1 lift dash B12F1 dash TKP.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Ok just discovered a combo with Ermac which uses 3 tps. It goes like this:

jp B34 tp jk tp d1 lift jk tp d1 TKP. I think it does 40% or 41% dmg meterless. Not bad.

EDIT: Possible new corner combo ideas incoming soon.
Lmao, cuzzo u just styling right now metz..

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Hehe. Well its the strongest combo i have found from the B34 string without the use of meter, so i thought to post it to give some ideas.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I got casuals today so ill definitely check it out
It requires STRICT timing as hell. I ve been trying to pull it off today and i only did it once. After the 3rd tp opponent falls down like a rock. I wouldnt recommend it, except if you wanna be flashy.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
It requires STRICT timing as hell. I ve been trying to pull it off today and i only did it once. After the 3rd tp opponent falls down like a rock. I wouldnt recommend it, except if you wanna be flashy.
Cmon metz! Us ermac players are here to make the improbable, probable!! Lol ill see what I can do.. Lol ima throw a b2b1 in it somewhere cuz its a signature in all my combos haha.. Ill bring back my results later tonight..

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Cmon metz! Us ermac players are here to make the improbable, probable!! Lol ill see what I can do.. Lol ima throw a b2b1 in it somewhere cuz its a signature in all my combos haha.. Ill bring back my results later tonight..
Yeah well i ve already put the double jk tp's in my combos, its just that this PARTICULAR BS isnt even worth doing. Good luck with it. You're gonna need it.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Lol metz, fuck that combo. I did it once, then it took me numerous times to complete it again.. After the second tele I jus decided that d1-tks,b12f1-f2-f4 would be better to set up the throw reset. I found that the f4 only fully catches on occasion and for the most part the low hits and the high that stands them up whiffs.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Lol metz, fuck that combo. I did it once, then it took me numerous times to complete it again.. After the second tele I jus decided that d1-tks,b12f1-f2-f4 would be better to set up the throw reset. I found that the f4 only fully catches on occasion and for the most part the low hits and the high that stands them up whiffs.
Yeah its better to do jp B34 tp jk tp d1 lift dash B12F1 dash TKP. Deals 40% dmg, which is the same as that impractical combo bs. Hmm perharps its a height issue ? I ll check it out.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Yeah its better to do jp B34 tp jk tp d1 lift dash B12F1 dash TKP. Deals 40% dmg, which is the same as that impractical combo bs. Hmm perharps its a height issue ? I ll check it out.
Yea its definitely a height issue.. Im sure if u substituted f2 for something else, or even just used f4 itd work alot more consistantly

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Back to Ermac. Was playing last night... changed up my combos so now I'm a bit more confident.

Im workshopping with slam, uppercut, push and slam, b12ff1,dash,push - I know the damage isn't that great but the combo you do is only good if you can land it. :(

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Im workshopping with slam, uppercut, push and slam, b12ff1,dash,push - I know the damage isn't that great but the combo you do is only good if you can land it. :(
what are the inputs. i cant recreate this in my head to see what it looks like lol