What's new

Strategy Maximize your Ermac damage

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
hmm I just did the 1,2 version and got 33%
I had some free time yesterday and did the combo punish we were talking about last time. B2(charge it abit)B1,lift,jk,tp,dash,22,TKP. It deals 47% dmg meterless. Its abit tricky to connect 22 though so i need to practice it some more, but i think thats Ermac's best blocked KL divekick,superman,teleport etc etc punisher combo without meter.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I had some free time yesterday and did the combo punish we were talking about last time. B2(charge it abit)B1,lift,jk,tp,dash,22,TKP. It deals 47% dmg meterless. Its abit tricky to connect 22 though so i need to practice it some more, but i think thats Ermac's best blocked KL divekick,superman,teleport etc etc punisher combo without meter.
This is really good, and works off of jump punch as well.
EX TKS with the D1~TKP ender does 56% damage!

Updated the first post with combos based on this, as well as a new AA Teleport punch combo, and a new X-ray combo at the bottom.

62% corner combo now with 1 meter. Beastly.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This thread makes me want to dance.

Was literally just coming to search and see what his best blocked Tele-anything punish was.

Pimp, me and you have sooooooooo much work to do pre-WB friday. Cannot wait.

I need more vicious corner combos.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
jip b2(7%) b1-tks 2, dash 2,2 xray=61%
jip b2(7%) b1-tks dash b2(hold to maybe 5%) b1 xray 61%
That first combo....61% for 8 hits? Ermac's scaling is messed up lol. Makes me feel bad when i see these kitana or Sonya combos that take 20 some hits to get 40-50% and here i am with my Ermac getting the same damage with half the hits.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
That first combo....61% for 8 hits? Ermac's scaling is messed up lol. Makes me feel bad when i see these kitana or Sonya combos that take 20 some hits to get 40-50% and here i am with my Ermac getting the same damage with half the hits.
Lol noooo fuck that dont feel bad. Ermac players gotta put in work.. Kitana players rely on fans and fan lift to keep their combo going and sonya has multiple hit specials and whatnot. Dont ever feel bad for bein a mac player, lol..

zaf

professor
Lol noooo fuck that dont feel bad. Ermac players gotta put in work.. Kitana players rely on fans and fan lift to keep their combo going and sonya has multiple hit specials and whatnot. Dont ever feel bad for bein a mac player, lol..
This is the truth. I get asked all the time why I bother to play ermac

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Anyone know what it is or what the highest damage with NO meter is?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Probably:
(corner) JIP b2b1 (7%,8%) lift, b12f1, b12f1, b12f1, f2 22 push. Check has a video of it, i think 65%?

zaf

professor
i think it would be b114 tks jk teleport jk teleport d1 tkp

if its not possible because of the b114 at the start then it might be this one

b114 tks jk teldport 12 tks

this is mid screen.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What damage percentage with these though, guys? zaf Kindred SunnyD

Reason I ask is because there's a 45% combo I was messing with that takes your opponent to the wall.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Then Im pretty sure mid screen would be this:

Midscreen:
Jip, B2, B1, Jk, teleport, Jk Teleport, d1, TKP
should be 52%

Corner:
JiP, B2, B1, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1, 2,2, TKP
Should be around 58%

Leading to the corner:
Jip, B2(charge to 7%),1,F2, TELEPORT, dash, 2,2, TKS, dash, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1, 2,2, TKP
Which after the patch does 54%

Neutral Jump punch:
Np, Jk, Teleport, dash, 2,2, TKS, dash, B1,2,F1, dash, TKP
39%

I might be wrong but this is what I remember are the highest without use of meter

Error

DF2+R2
Kindred got em both. 52% midscreen or 50% if you do it with jk teleport dash 22 push and the corner does 58%

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Second highest no meter midscreen

Actually this does 50% i think
Jip, B2, B1, Jk, teleport, dash, 2,2, TKP

and in third is 48% this:
Jip, B2,1,F2, teleport, dash, 2,2, TKS, B1,2,F1, dash, TKP

but lets not turn this into a combo thread lol
Lets concentrate on what we know is the highest

Error

DF2+R2
Which is the 3rd I didnt get so that i can remove it?
midscreen Jip, B2(7%), B1, Jk, teleport, (jk teleport d1 push) 52% or dash 22 push 50%
and the corner
Jip, B2(charge to 7%),1, TKS, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1 2,2, TKP does 58%

I had read the combo wrong lol.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
midscreen Jip, B2(7%), B1, Jk, teleport, (jk teleport d1 push) 52% or dash 22 push 50%
and the corner
Jip, B2(charge to 7%),1, TKS, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1 2,2, TKP does 58%

I had read the combo wrong lol.
lol kk So I fixed it.
So now this post that I have on the top has the 3 highest main situational combos you can do with no meter.
Ill add the 4th which is from a Neutral jump punch

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice combos guys, nice vid Kindred.

I've been messing around with him of late, will probably post some vids soon. Some nice mid screen ones that do 45%-48% meterless and one near corner(not necessarily in corner, can be done if you time the dash right)

Also another that does 50% totally different from the jip, b2 etc without X-ray but requires one bar of meter. Mine are with jip back 1, 1, 4 etc

I'll post vids soon, but will post a few when I was messing around other day. They even work online which is also cool! hehe

(jump in) 1, <1, 1, 4, TKS, JK, teleport, (dash in), 3,1,2, TK push=14 hits 48% damage. You could use a JP which is easier to connect mid screen then the JK but it'll be a little less damage.

(jump in, near corner) 1, <1, 1, 4, TKS, JK, teleport(dash in), 3, 2, 1, enhanced TK Push=14 hits, 50% damage

(jump in, anywhere) 1, <1, 1, 4, TKS, JK, teleport(dash in), 3, TK push 12 hits 46% damage.

Few more, but later on I'll post them.

Theme

Noob
I dont understand, I do the same combo as that video, starting with the JIP B1,2,F1, ending with Gravity Push, and it does only 43%.... Why is this so!!?