What's new

Strategy Maximize your Ermac damage

FpS__King

Keep it Free.
(Midscreen)

Jip, B2(7%) B1,Force Lift, Jik, Teleport, Dash, 22, Force push/Xray
Meterless =50%. 1 Bar(Force Lift)=54, 1 Bar(Force Push)=52% 2 Bars(Force lift, Force Push)=56%, If Xray= 63% Can be use anywhere too.

Jip, B114, Force lift, Jik, Teleport, Jik, Teleport, D1, Force push
Meterless=Can't Land
1 Bar(Force Lift)= 53%
1 Bar(Force Push)= Can't Land
2 Bar(Both)= 55% Can be used anywhere

B2(Fully Charged), Xray
Unbreakable. Best if used only as an game ender, Do not use B1 or 1 because it can be broken.
34% Can be used anywhere.

Only in corner:
B2(9%), B1, Force lift, Uppercut, 22, Force push/Xray
Meterless= 51%
1 Bar(Force Push) = 54%
If Xray=69%
22 Does not work if you enhance the force lift and uppercut(pushback). But you can D1 to force push/Ex, Maybe xray.

Uppercut, D1, Force lift, Uppercut, 312, Force push/Xray
Meterless=36% 1 Bar(Force Push)= 37% 1 Bar(Force Lift)= Impossible? 2 Bar(Both)= Impossible? If Xray= 45%(Will wiff most of the time. Instead of 312, use 33. 33 xray=47%

Jip, B114, Uppercut, 33 Xray/Force push
Meterless=49% 1 bar (Force push)=52% 1 Bar (Force Lift)= Impossible? 2 Bar (Both)=Impossible? If Xray = 63%

I will post more later, I'm just too lazy to type now.
I have done all of these myself in practice mode.

Well, I think I'm going to stay offline for a bit. Looks like the days of JK,Tp are over ,and the days of double JK , TP's are on top now. I need to get consistent on that and more confident in using B2.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
What is the best combo off of f114?

is there a good corner bnb that is possible online?
What FrostyBarrel said. Jp F114 tp dash 22 TKS dash B12F1 dash TKP. Does 40% dmg without meter. Its the second strongest meterless combo he has off that string midscreen. The first one is jp F114 tp dash 22 TKS jk tp d1 TKP. It does 41%. For corner combos i would recommend using either B2B1 or B114 for maximum damage after a successful jp.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/maximize-your-ermac-damage.9803/

Check this thread for his most damaging combos.

Hey what should you do out of just the lift? I know it depends on the range you get them.
naked push or x-ray (for unbreakable)
jk tele, jk tele, d1 push (ex tks makes this easy)
jk tele, dash 2,2 push
jk tele, dash f4 (to eliminate wake ups or get some kind of pressure going)
b1f21 dash push

or for style points you can do reverse uppercut into push :)

Error

DF2+R2
Not sure if known or if there are any better combos, but off a Jip 31 the highest damage combo I've found is lift dash under uppercut dash 1/D4X-Ray for 55%. Most people expect a push after dash under uppercuts, so they may not break till it's too late.

When in the corner lift reverse uppercut 33 X-ray/push, don't remember the damage.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Not sure if known or if there are any better combos, but off a Jip 31 the highest damage combo I've found is lift dash under uppercut dash 1/D4X-Ray for 55%. Most people expect a push after dash under uppercuts, so they may not break till it's too late.

When in the corner lift reverse uppercut 33 X-ray/push, don't remember the damage.
I used to do B3 X-RAY after a reverse uppercut but i cant remember the dmg though. Was really sweet getting it done (dat swag !)

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Metzos, I think the OP should be updated since a lot of these combos have been bettered.
Agreed. Also would be nice if they were notated in the 1234 standard instead of FP, FK, BP, BK. jus saiyan.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358216714.466026.jpg

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
you green bastard someone had to punish you for this damage,and the punishment is your appearance at legacy 2!!!!!!!!