What's new

Massive Changes in Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

Like I said before Exclusives are subjective. But only an idiot will say PS has little or no exclusives.

God of War isn't, Uncharted isn't? Please don't call them MP games. I guess Tomb raider isn't an RPG either by your standards.

No they aren't RPG

Tomb Raider IS DEFINITELY NOT AN RPG LOL WHAT?

Have you ever heard of the action/adventure genre?

MARIO IS AN RPG GUYS!

peachyO

Noob
MS only backpeddled because they watched themselves get raped with the preorders and made utter, ridiculous fools out of themsleves. i don't care what they change; for me it's too late. they had a choice from the beginning; they chose to throw their lot in with greedy companies like EA and attempt to browbeat the customers. sony sided with the customers from the beginning without needing to endure a hate-fest before doing the right thing. sony will therefore have my business. screw MS, i don't trust them, and they deserve to fail anyway. that will teach them who to side with next time.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
If it's possible, can we please keep this thread from turning into just another console war?

Just let Xbox owners be happy they will have no restrictions on top of their exclusives they're buying the console for. And if you want a PS4, get one. No need to try and discredit others for getting something you don't like.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yeah, because the one game I did play lagged too much for me to enjoy anything.
What game is that? You said you hadn't played any. And most of the good exclusives are offline, such as Uncharted, God of War, etc. Perhaps you're referring to frame rate, not lag?
God of War isn't, Uncharted isn't? Please don't call them MP games. I guess Tomb raider isn't an RPG either by your standards.
God of War and Uncharted are not RPGs. Action-Adventure, sir.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
took you 30 extra minutes to type this? that's somewhat doubtful
While I'm writing I usually check a bunch of different sources to see where the information came from, make sure it's 100% accurate and not just a random blog post, do a bit of homework on where/when it was released (which involves reading other news articles from around the net while I'm writing to cross-ref the info), get extra links for articles for names and whatnot, go over grammar/spelling and rewrite sentences to fit better, load up an image program and crop resize things to fit, hop on twitter and post, and promote here and format the article for being frontpaged in the system.

Yeah, that usually takes me a half hour-ish start to finish, especially while I'm working on other things.

That's the difference between having an accurate well-written post with appropriate sources and throwing random things onto the front page.

ryublaze

Noob
Microsoft has always been about the money ever since Xbox Live. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to screw their customers over again in the future. Obviously they went back on their policies just to get more people to buy their console.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
110% untrue to those saying PS4 is " offering more", MS is offering FAR MORE exclusive titles... New and old... and believe it or not some people like the TV and movie ideas.

This has officially became a system war again, PS4will win initial sales because changing pre orders wool be almost impossible soon but in the end...MS will win the console war AGAIN unless Sony can start pumping out some more and better exclusives.

VizNasty

Noob
I didn't like the xbone as it was, and thought they really should revise their stance on many issues. And today they do just that, but I can't decide if I dislike them more or less now that they've come around. I'm not likely to support MS either way, but I'm surprised I hate on them even after coming to their senses.

It had to take some stones to say, yeah, fuck all of you MS staffers who've been eating shit walking the company line, we're going back on all that shit now, so... sorry?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Good to hear, not really surprised. Almost no one liked the idea, because it was just plain bad. What they want to do may work years from now, but I don't think people are ready or willing at the moment. XB1 has got some cred back, but I'm still not "sold".

110% untrue to those saying PS4 is " offering more", MS is offering FAR MORE exclusive titles... New and old... and believe it or not some people like the TV and movie ideas.

This has officially became a system war again, PS4will win initial sales because changing pre orders wool be almost impossible soon but in the end...MS will win the console war AGAIN unless Sony can start pumping out some more and better exclusives.
list me the "FAR MORE" exclusive titles MS is offering... unless you count the Kinect games

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

Sony hasn't shown all of its exclusives, MS showed all they had, Sony still have tons to show, they only showed the ones coming soon.

360 didn't win against the ps3, either. They're equal in sales.

Are you really going to talk about how many exclusives ps4 and x1 will have? Shit isn't even out. There is no point in talking about it really.

History has shown us that Sony has more exclusives. Hands down no contest. Its up to MS to change that.

As far as I'm concerned, MS and Sony have little exclusives at this time. I won't even worry about it until TGS (november).

Sony hasn't shown all of its exclusives, MS showed all they had, Sony still have tons to show, they only showed the ones coming soon.

360 didn't win against the ps3, either. They're equal in sales.
MS hasn't shown all theirs yet either. They have said that and they never said they have shown all.