What's new

Massive Changes in Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I've always said that exclusives are subjective. And, I will say that PS's are better in my opinion.

But the consoles are moving closer together.

Still PS4 is:

Cheaper.
Better Hardware.

If nothing else.

Xbox One is:
Better for TV.

Please speak for yourself when you say "Most gamers". I have both consoles, and all the games I own are on xbox. I only have MK on ps3, and didn't get anything else because the console is ass. Also, most gamers play on PC.
Yes only because most gamers play League of Shit. PC market is much smaller than console outside that one game. That is why most game companies don't focus on pc gaming.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
reallyyy?? getta outta here

those are one of the best games the past decade
God of War is okay I guess. Most of the games I want are on both consoles. But with KI3, Titanfall, and a new Panzer Dragoon, not to mention Halo and Gears; thats what I want to play. I have nothing against PS4 and will probably get one eventually, but atm nothing screams to me.

FTR Killzone was a trash FPS. Resistance was decent though.

Please speak for yourself when you say "Most gamers". I have both consoles, and all the games I own are on xbox. I only have MK on ps3, and didn't get anything else because the console is ass. Also, most gamers play on PC.
You tell me to speak for myself and then state that the PS3 is ass? not sure if serious...

Most people agree that PS' exclusives are top-notch, if you say otherwise you belong in the minority

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Yes only because most gamers play League of Shit. PC market is much smaller than console outside that one game. That is why most game companies don't focus on pc gaming.

I don't know if I should even bother responding to this. There are more PC games than just "League of shit" but alright (I don't play League fyi). You can assume the PC market is small, but it's quite large. It's hard to argue this point on a forum that is filled with console gamers though.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
You tell me to speak for myself and then state that the PS3 is ass? not sure if serious...

Most people agree that PS' exclusives are top-notch, if you say otherwise you belong in the minority

I actually can't think of a PS exclusive that I have played tbh(not saying that they aren't good, I actually want to play The Last of Us). It's hard for me to really argue anything, I mainly game on PC, and only use consoles for fighters.

I don't know if I should even bother responding to this. There are more PC games than just "League of shit" but alright (I don't play League fyi). You can assume the PC market is small, but it's quite large. It's hard to argue this point on a forum that is filled with console gamers though.

I own a gaming system. I'm buying a 760 ti when it comes out the next few months. Yes the pc market is smaller than console. All you would have to do is look at sales of games that are out on all the systems. Look at COD. Look at Batman. Look at Tomb Raider. Look at saints row. Almost every game that is out for all the systems, pc comes out to be one of the lowest.

League of Legend, Minecraft and Dota 1 (not 2 since its not officially out yet and China still plays dota 1) are the most played game on PC. Hands down.

edit

The average American is buying a console for gaming. You are in the minority if you are PC gaming.

chores

bad at things
can we all agree that the proper shorthand for the new xbox is XBONE? its by far the coolest

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
can we all agree that the proper shorthand for the new xbox is XBONE? its by far the coolest

I love it.

It came from 2chan you know.

In Japanese, wan means woof apparently, and since the xbone focused so much on the Call of Duty Dog, and it sounded like Wan they called it Xbone.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I own a gaming system. I'm buying a 760 ti when it comes out the next few months. Yes the pc market is smaller than console. All you would have to do is look at sales of games that are out on all the systems. Look at COD. Look at Batman. Look at Tomb Raider. Look at saints row. Almost every game that is out for all the systems, pc comes out to be one of the lowest.

League of Legend, Minecraft and Dota 1 (not 2 since its not officially out yet and China still plays dota 1) are the most played game on PC. Hands down.

Oh yeah I agree with you, because porting to PC is usually ass =/

Yeah those are the most played games (although I hate Minecraft), you're also forgetting Starcraft, the biggest esports game.