What's new

Tech Martian Tech Hunter!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
How can I dash out if I'm getting up from a knock down? :confused:

And WHO punishes teleport? Does anyone even punish that move? Because I never see it being punished...
Idk. Maybe cause hes been out for like... 2.5 days?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Reo is having a bonanza with this character.
I eagerly anticipate MMH's appearances on high level streams, as he
not only is the most interesting character in the game stylistically, but he also has clear high(est?) tier potential.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This was very helpful but problem is how do we play a neutral game to get these things started. I usually find myself just using pillars and orbs that end up getting beat by either return zoning or instant teleports. *cough* batgirl *cough*

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Do people not know you can set it to start in the corner so you don't have to push the opponent all the way to the corner? On all these videos no one sets them in the corner, they always push them the entire way, lol.

Anyway, try these with roll mode on and wake-up attacks on.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Do people not know you can set it to start in the corner so you don't have to push the opponent all the way to the corner? On all these videos no one sets them in the corner, they always push them the entire way, lol.

just tried it with roll on and batemans slide. can't even seem to get the orb on screen before my knees got snapped
EDIT: did it a little earlier this time and i got the orb out but still got bodied.

I did not know that....
I'm fairly sure wake-up attacks do beat it, but I'm at work right now so I'll have to test them later.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
can wakeup attacks escape these???
ALL OF EM!

I should really post my tech...

OP, if you're going for setups you should end all your combos, with either Phase Charge, MB Phase Charge (preferable), Low Grab, 222, 112, B3,F3 or D3.

I posted my setup in the last page of the MMH discussion thread, i was suggested to make a video but i will not. You guys can check it out if you want to

ALL OF EM!

I should really post my tech...

OP, if you're going for setups you should end all your combos, with either Phase Charge, MB Phase Charge (preferable), Low Grab, B3,F3 or D3.

I posted my setup in the last page of the MMH discussion thread, i was suggested to make a video but i will not. You guys can check it out if you want to
Okay, so then this is useless. I guess I'll try and figure something else out. Thanks for the tips.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Okay, so then this is useless. I guess I'll try and figure something else out. Thanks for the tips.
It's far from useless man. You got the template, you know and understand what you need to do, orbs are crazy good for setups and pressure. Keep building from there!

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
if you end the first combo in b1,3 then you can actually get the orb out and block afterwards and get a decent set up off of it. that's probably going to be patched, though.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
if you end the first combo in b1,3 then you can actually get the orb out and block afterwards and get a decent set up off of it. that's probably going to be patched, though.
I hate when tech is found :/ ot gets patched out and takes off a lot off the characters good stuff :/