What's new

Tech Martian Tech Hunter!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This is some pretty strong tech.

Sure SOME characters get a free escape on wakeup, but still. This is as good as a safe jump from SF4 vortex setup.

Totally safe too which is even more crazy. He gets pressure either way if the opponent blocks.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Good luck waking up from a crossed up hard knockdown tho...

You input the wake-up attack before the cross-up, so you don't have to guess which way to do the inputs. I'm doing a wake-up attack every single time.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
This is some pretty strong tech.

Sure SOME characters get a free escape on wakeup, but still. This is as good as a safe jump from SF4 vortex setup.

Totally safe too which is even more crazy. He gets pressure either way if the opponent blocks.
Exactly!

Block it right, i got pressure. You don't eat 35% plus another incoming setup.

And the vortex setups were the reason i came up with this.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Exactly!

Block it right, i got pressure. You don't eat 35% plus another incoming setup.

And the vortex setups were the reason i came up with this.
is there a better way to set this up since the 22b3 string has a hole? the only other way seems like it would take 2 bars.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
is there a better way to set this up since the 22b3 string has a hole? the only other way seems like it would take 2 bars.
Well you can do b2 into teleport and then 22 into MB phase charge or AA 3 into teleport.

As long as you can manage to fit a teleport into your combo you're set.

Icebaby

Ice Queen
I find it funny how people still think this character is fine when he has UNBLOCKABLE resets. :confused:

I really do hope this gets addressed next patch for the sake of the game.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
So this lanky gentlemen has renewed my love for this game a bit. He's super fun! Here are some things I've been working on i wanted to share from the master of gimmicks. I only have an iPad for recording so i hope you don't expect some dark knight type videography. Thanks!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The first part is interesting, but if they block and you get the OS grab... you are going to get hit with a full combo.

I like the new rune trap, that is useful for sure.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'd rather hit confirm than do the OS since the grab is punishable. I normally just go for bf2 if it's blocked, or I will hit-confirm into a combo. That's what I've been working on the most is hit-confirming a lot of his strings. 22 on block end with bf2, 22 hit confirm to 22b3 for a 40%+ meterless combo. On block even db3+d is a decent option since it's difficult to punish.

Anyway, the rune trap thing is cool, nice video.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Merged a bunch of "tech" threads into this one big thread. Just an fyi.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Not sure if this has been posted or not.
But after the Phase Charge two forward dashes and a N.J will cross up.