What's new

Martian Manhunter My honest thoughts

You guys agree?

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
3rd strike chun li shes shes pretty much definition of brain dead you really dont even have to learn the parry system be ok with her but I do agree mmh takes a lot more dedication get results with especially since he doesn't have tracking normal special moves
I would have to disagree since 80% of TYM probably aren't aware of what makes 3S Chun top. Ken would fit the bill but I'm not sure if he has enough dominant matchups to be considered TOP-tier.

reo and jupiter are one of the best players sure, even top 5, but are you really going to say that they are WAY better than everyone? I just don't think thats true.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Mmh is fun to play against, he just gives me this feeling of "I always need to be on my toes, and need to calculate my every move". I want him to stay the same because he adds better competition and I love having to be strategic on how i'm going to do d1xxtridentrush. Him and Killer frost just make me want to level up more. MMh isn't broken, his teleport is an amazing gift from nrs as is his orbs. I love MMH!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is interesting because I think Aquaman is better all around but MMH definitely has way more "I body the fuck out of your character like 7-3" match ups. Either one could be first IMO.
This is a solid discussion point we have had many times in Skype calls

I originally argued MMH but after hearing arguments from cowboy and BIT I do concede aqua in terms of characters being "problems" is a bigger overall problem

It takes little compared to MMH to have a pro aqua and had more 7-3s and worse

-bull of the pit

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Cleveland/Youngstown/Pittsburgh is pretty dead, too. Granted, a big factor was losing tournaments in the area left and right. :(
That's too bad it did...I was more than ready to come out to CoCo before it got cancelled :(

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
As for your earlier point about Cyrax, the only players who took majors with him were those who used a limited portion of Cyrax's full potential, who does that say more about?
reo said easy characters that u pick up and see results. everyone can agree cyrax is ez please. just master his combos and play right and u win. i dont care about who won what major. from what i see this community praises top 8 or hell top 16.

STRYKIE

reo said easy characters that u pick up and see results. everyone can agree cyrax is ez please. just master his combos and play right and u win. i dont care about who won what major. from what i see this community praises top 8 or hell top 16.
LOL. Where the fuck did that get Maxter? #18badmatchupspapi #losestomileena

STRYKIE

i remember maxter at mlg Dallas dropping like every combo. and didnt he get to grand finals?
Yeah, and got nuked by REO's Kabal afterwards. Same thing happened at NEC that year even when he switched to Human Cyrax to cure his apparent hybrid case of tourette's syndrome and full screen nets.

DJT showed it can be done, but you could tell he did his homework on the Kabal matchup and his own fundamental prowess. Any other Cyrax player just going into the matchup with the net and a dream mindset will end up like Maxter.

Moral of the story ultimately: You can't land a net if you're dead.

Last edited:

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Fucking mobile got me to vote no when I meant yes.

#whenstapatalk

MMH is strong, and has a lot of bullshit, but it's the player you have to worry about. I've blown mmh players out, and been absolutely demolished by them. REO and Jupiter ate both crazy good players, I'm sure they could have succeeded with any character that felt right to them.