You guys agree?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
(IMO) Facts:

Yes MMH is most likely #1

Yes oh tele Is bullshit

Yes random cross up oh tele on HKD/ push/ etc are bs

Yes he definitely beats ZOD and probably 80% of the cast w no losing MUs except potentially 1-2

Yes the character defies footsies

Yes this character hasbetter interacatable control than ZOD w 40% combos ending in MB phase shifter granting a free interactable into HKD cross up setups or orb OKi providing 60%+ into further OKi offense ....yes he has this

Yes Jupiter probably downplays some but is getting better daily at not

....however.....with that said

Jupiter and Reo should never be questioned or disrespected IMO in fact we should be thanking them for existing because without them no one would know the true power of MMH.

It's time we start appreciating true skill combined with a truly powerful character rather than bashing them for winning. I was bashed 3 years for using Kenshi who fits the above descriptions replaced w appropriate wording (ex sc, defies footsies etc) yet no one could do what I did, not even chris G, until 2.5 years after the fact I did it .....yet everyone said it was braindead just like we do w MMH. In fact sub zero was called a 5-5until oct '11. Good times

Has anyone ever considered this????

Maybe Jupiter and Reo are just way better than everyone .........?

i think so . I feel these two are just exceptional players using an exceptional character .

I don't see anyone constantly stuffing batgirl cartwheel and other hard to stuff wake ups other than Jupiter and I honestly don't feel fear vs any MMH other than those two because they evoke it. I've seen and played all of you and mopped most of u up badly, some were close ..... I'll also go back and watch tourney matches and casuals w MMH and no one looks like Reo and Jupiter which further proves my point. Maybe these two are just BETTER than everyone and MMH is fine as a S+ character can be in the FGC .

I'll also remind everyone when I ask people daily "well which MMH are you losing to?" No one ,including myself, has an answer different , it's always Jupiter and Reo.

So I for one appreciate these two players using their S+ tier skill w a S+ character because I feel it pushes me constantly to get better. No player other than woundcowboy has made me dig so deep in the lab before so I thank them from keeping me from being lazy and exploring my character further.

I also ask the other MMH players to step up their game and try and match Jupiter and Reo. We need you guys to and they do as well.

There are current MMHs constantly getting better that can catch up soon if they continue to work hard and those MMH players, to name some, are blak felow, storm the gates , roostak, kinetic balding , rebelo and others

Also I specifically ask the Break when commentating to give Jupiter more credit for being an outstanding player rather than ever insinuating he's winning because of his "bs character"

I'll also throw Rico some props though, dude doesn't really practice all that much but probably does 2nd-3rd best vs Jupiter w Aquaman. Says a lot.

Anyway, some of you will disagree and that's ok but I for one will support these guys and their success.

But I'm still gonna blow all the other MMHs up if I beat you :)

E

Eldriken

I agree with pretty much all of this.

It's time for people to stop being so damn narrow minded and just accept the fact that they're being outplayed by the person controlling the character, not just the character themselves. If that were the case, anyone could pick up MMH and start beating everyone, even if they innately suck at video games.

Yes, the fact that they are playing what is believed to be the best character in the game makes it somewhat easier, but give the people fucking credit where it's due. You still have to know what you're doing to beat seasoned players. It's not like auto pilot nets you victories.

REO

Undead
I may get bashed by some for saying this, but I don't even think the OH teleport is MMH's best tool. I believe his most "broken" attribute are Orbs. I strongly stand by the theory that if MMH's OH teleport were to get nerfed, he would still be a top tier character. It's sort of how in MK9 for the biggest time everyone thought Kabal's instant gas blasts were the problem but they completely let it over shadow his nomad dash which was his best and most absurd tool, IMO.

The thing about MMH is he's not an easy mode character to win with or get results with. Making him your secondary will only get you so far. You have to truly main the character to understand and exploit his broken tendencies. And can we be real here, what top tier has ever been "easy mode" pickup-and-see-results-with to play? We need to get rid of that notion. Almost every top tier takes extensive practice and knowledge of some sort vs certain characters. MMH brings out versatility like no other character. The beauty in that can be seen by the different amount of styles in how he can be played. Look at Jupiter's MMH and mine for example. He plays way more defensive and zoning based while I play more offense and set-up based. The extremely different play styles you can create with the character are almost endless.

E

Eldriken

I may get bashed by some for saying this, but I don't even think the OH teleport is MMH's best tool. I believe his most "broken" attribute are Orbs. I strongly stand by the theory that if MMH's OH teleport were to get nerfed, he would still be a top tier character. It's sort of how in MK9 for the biggest time everyone thought Kabal's instant gas blasts were the problem but they completely let it over shadow his nomad dash which was his best and most absurd tool, IMO.

The thing about MMH is he's not an easy mode character to win with or get results with. Making him your secondary will only get you so far. You have to truly main the character to understand and exploit his broken tendencies. And can we be real here, what top tier has ever been "easy mode" to play? We need to get rid of that notion. Almost every top tier takes extensive practice and knowledge of some sort vs certain characters. MMH brings out versatility like no other character. The beauty in that can be seen by the different amount of styles in how he can be played. Look at Jupiter's MMH and mine for example. He plays way more defensive and zoning based while I play more offense and set-up based. The extremely different play styles you can create with the character are almost endless.
Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

The successful MMH players we see main the character, not use him as a secondary.

E

Eldriken

I also think its time people stop bitching about Bane and give Max and Grr their precious props
They deserve props for sure, but Bane is broken as balls with Venom active. Not trying to discredit Grr or Max, however. They're both very, very good with Bane and know how to utilize his tools.

E

Eldriken

When me and Reo were blowing people up with Scorpion it wasn't cause we had years experience using him in MK it was because the character was easy mode lololololol
He was easy mode because his teleport broke the mechanics of the game.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"

The thing about MMH is he's not an easy mode character to win with or get results with. Making him your secondary will only get you so far. You have to truly main the character to understand and exploit his broken tendencies. And can we be real here, what top tier has ever been "easy mode" pickup-and-see-results-with to play? We need to get rid of that notion. Almost every top tier takes extensive practice and knowledge of some sort vs certain characters. MMH brings out versatility like no other character. The beauty in that can be seen by the different amount of styles in how he can be played. Look at Jupiter's MMH and mine for example. He plays way more defensive and zoning based while I play more offense and set-up based. The extremely different play styles you can create with the character are almost endless.
Dude you are totally right. Part of the problem people have against MMH imo is that they are so focused on fighting OH teleport that they neglect the EXTREME care required to navigate and fight with those orbs on the screen. Same with kabal, just mindlessly dashing in under iagb is what he wants you to do (and people did it because they were so worried about iagb) so he can destroy with NDC spacing.