What's new

Man of Steel Zod compatibility skin trailer

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Holy shit are those new? Black Manta looks like a fucking boss
Just found them :D! But you have to admit, Tim Drake definitely looks like a Nightwing skin. He has the same face as Nightwing and everything, not to mention the fact that it looks like the costume renders we've seen before.

Just found them :D! But you have to admit, Tim Drake definitely looks like a Nightwing skin. He has the same face as Nightwing and everything, not to mention the fact that it looks like the costume renders we've seen before.
I agree, could def be a Nightwing skin.

I think we'll be seeing some more skins tonight on the stream

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Dude, if that's not actually a Nightwing skin, I don't know what is. Plus dat Swamp Thing though :cool:.

Omg, I was holding hope beyond hope that I could get a Red Robin Skin....the only thing it needs is the classic Cowl. Please NRS...PLEASE!

LOOK AT MY SIG!!!!

Niko Mar

I agree, could def be a Nightwing skin.

I think we'll be seeing some more skins tonight on the stream
Dood! That'd be awesome!! It'd be cool to get some of those guys as costumes in my previous post (since we will most likely not be getting them as characters). Swamp Thing would work pretty well with Grundy (reforms hands to blades, etc. a la Cyrax animation change with costumes). Black Manta would be fine as an Aquaman skin, we could just say he stole the trident.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ra's looks like Jim Carry in that picture.

Tim does look higher quality then the rest, sorta like a character render.

Dood! That'd be awesome!! It'd be cool to get some of those guys as costumes in my previous post (since we will most likely not be getting them as characters). Swamp Thing would work pretty well with Grundy (reforms hands to blades, etc. a la Cyrax animation change with costumes). Black Manta would be fine as an Aquaman skin, we could just say he stole the trident.
I agree. If they can do John Stewart with GL i'm pretty sure Black Manta wouldn't be that hard either.

Would totally main Aquaman if BM was a skin for him.

Noob
I agree. If they can do John Stewart with GL i'm pretty sure Black Manta wouldn't be that hard either.

Would totally main Aquaman if BM was a skin for him.
dont wish for something like that, i rather have a full on BM character than a aquaman wanna be lookalike ...

Niko Mar

This is the one they are going with.

I would have much preferred the one inspired by KC.
-snip-
Yeah, totally, but the new 52 one looks cool too (plus they can be lazy with the head and face). The fact that they chose Red Robin (if this skin proves true) is kind of suspicious. Could it be that they want all the Robins in the game. Could they do this, so upon releasing Red Hood (;)), we will now have all the Robins (male).

Noob
Gotta take what we get eh I would rather have a skin then nothing
better wish for him to be in the next injustice... BM is a great character no need to dress aquaman up t o be him... better just w8 for the real deal its much more enjoyable

JH1993

Noob
I would take whichever skin for NW. As long as they call him Robin when he wins, I'll be fine with it. They did for Cyborg SM they can do it for NW too.