What's new

Man of Steel Zod compatibility skin trailer

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
We actually might be getting a new Batman skin though >.>

The ios game has a Batman Arkham origins costumes. Can't imagine that not finding a way to the console version at some point.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
We actually might be getting a new Batman skin though >.>

The ios game has a Batman Arkham origins costumes. Can't imagine that not finding a way to the console version at some point.
i saw that but it really doesnt seem like theyre gonna put out anymore dlc after this patch, that could obviously be wrong though
and they havent mentioned it at all
i know they're just skins.. but if this is truly the last skin im probably going to be furious lol
its very likely since characters are done and this "huge balance patch" is coming it could be the end of support

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
i saw that but it really doesnt seem like theyre gonna put out anymore dlc after this patch, that could obviously be wrong though
and they havent mentioned it at all

its very likely since characters are done and this "huge balance patch" is coming it could be the end of support

Either that or we will get a bunch of exclusive skins for the GOTY editions coming to new platforms.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
that would be cool, did mk komplete edition come with new skins or just all the previous dlc rounded up?

The PSP version of it came with a few extra skins.

MK3 costumes for all the ninjas, and an alt costume for Kenshi and Skarlet.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
The PSP version of it came with a few extra skins.

MK3 costumes for all the ninjas, and an alt costume for Kenshi and Skarlet.
i remember that i meant the console versions, but i could see that happening again it would suck though
i just hope theres a sequel and its done a little better than this was as far as character selection/dlc

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I like how there's bitching about a Zod alt, when, in all honesty, I don't even really think the trailer was meant for that.

We're most likely gonna have to pay for it, as the trailer never said it was free. so, there, you can stop your damn complaining. :joker:
Edit: Never mind, facebook page said it was free.

THTB

what exactly was the trailer meant for then?
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if it was really just to tease about the balance changes, considering it showed off the Superman corner BnB, and was implying f23 had a lot shorter of range with the camera angles.

Noob
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if it was really just to tease about the balance changes, considering it showed off the Superman corner BnB, and was implying f23 had a lot shorter of range with the camera angles.
yeah but the combo with the heat zap is pretty much intact and still there... hope the dmg nerf to it is worth it still existing

zoofs

bless
i think you're just over thinking it lol, they really just wanted to show the dumb skin we've all known about for so long

THTB

yeah but the combo with the heat zap is pretty much intact and still there... hope the dmg nerf to it is worth it still existing
It was never going to be gone. Heat VISION is the one with the recovery nerfs. Heat zap is going to be one of the moves with added scaling. It's going to still exist, just doing much less damage than before.

zoofs remember, NRS is supposed to be showing off balance changes today, as well.