What's new

Man of Steel Zod compatibility skin trailer

The Man of Steel General Zod skin that was leaked weeks ago, now has its own official release trailer. Coming tomorrow along with the release of the newest Injustice balance patch, the Man of Steel General Zod skin will come free. Check out the official trailer as Man of Steel Zod takes on Man of Steel Superman... breaking walls, leaving nothing but destruction.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I don't own zod. Is that gonna create a problem for me downloading the update? Or will it unlock zod for me for free :D

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
damn, i didn't notice this thread, i made another thread about this skin ;___; . Mods plz delete it ;___; .

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
nope, would still prefer classic captain marvel or any sinestro skin to this

The fact this game still doesn't have classic captain marvel is unbelievable.

Instead he gets a new52 costume for some insane reason.
Now don't get me wrong, new52 is cool and all, but it's basically the exact same as his default.
He has 3 costumes and they all have that stupid fucking hood.

zoofs

bless
The fact this game still doesn't have classic captain marvel is unbelievable.

Instead he gets a new52 costume for some insane reason.
Now don't get me wrong, new52 is cool and all, but it's basically the exact same as his default.
He has 3 costumes and they all have that stupid fucking hood.
exactly. I'm pretty annoyed that none of the skins I want are probably ever going to be in the game, especially with the rumors that there won't be much more dlc after this patch

Mulder

King of Heroes
Wow...............:/ The Zod skin was the fucking compat skin. Sucks to suck for people without Zod. They get a skin they can't use.

Noob
i think the elefant in the room is SUPERMAN STILL HAS HIS HEATZAP COMBO IN THE CORNER discuss...