What's new

Man of Steel Zod compatibility skin trailer

i guess i just see it from another prespective =S... but as for right now im in with that MOS ZOD for Freebies
I'm actually very surprised they aren't selling it for 80 MSP like they did with Supermans. I'm really hoping they're going to announce some more on the injustice live stream

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I think at the very least we will get one more skin pack.

An Arkham Origins pack around the time that games hits.

Batman
Deathstroke
Either Joker or Bane, maybe both.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I'm glad it's mostly passed now, but the next person I see complaining about a character with no alternate costumes getting ONE skin is getting their fingers removed with a meat cleaver.

What kind of an entitled pissant gets up in arms over something like that?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm glad it's mostly passed now, but the next person I see complaining about a character with no alternate costumes getting ONE skin is getting their fingers removed with a meat cleaver.

What kind of an entitled pissant gets up in arms over something like that?

Not everyone has Zod, and I'm sure those who don't probably feel a little cheated they don't get a compatibility skin this time.

Honestly, this really should have been a paid skin.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
"Honestly?" I'll give you honest: your defense of that behavior is disgusting.

You really can't see why people would be upset about this?

It feels kinda icky, like a marketing gimmick to try and get more people to pay up and get Zod.

The compatibility/free skins should be for everyone, not just a select few who bought the DLC.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Not everyone has Zod, and I'm sure those who don't probably feel a little cheated they don't get a compatibility skin this time.

Honestly, this really should have been a paid skin.

Not everyone has Zod so they may feel "cheated" but how many people play Bane or Doomsday to take advantage of those free packs? If they had chose a Shazam skin why should someone who doesn't play Shazam feel any more or less cheated than Zod?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Not everyone has Zod so they may feel "cheated" but how many people play Bane or Doomsday to take advantage of those free packs? If they had chose a Shazam skin why should someone who doesn't play Shazam feel any more or less cheated than Zod?

They may not play that character, but they still have the choice to use it when ever they want for free, with out forking over 5 dollars for a character they don't own.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
They may not play that character, but they still have the choice to use it when ever they want for free, with out forking over 5 dollars for a character they don't own.

Then how about the people that bought Zod feeling cheated that they have to put another dollar into a character they paid 5 for to get a different skin? This can go both ways honestly.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Then how about the people that bought Zod feeling cheated that they have to put another dollar into a character they paid 5 for to get a different skin? This can go both ways honestly.

Ya, they will feel cheated too, I'm not saying they wouldn't, I'm just playing devils advocate and saying why others would feel ripped off.

Not if they are right or wrong to feel that way, just why.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ya, they will feel cheated too, I'm not saying they wouldn't, I'm just playing devils advocate and saying why others would feel ripped off.

Not if they are right or wrong to feel that way, just why.

I understand why, I'm just debating FOR Zod being the free skin while you argue against.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I understand why, I'm just debating FOR Zod being the free skin while you argue against.

And I just think it would be better to play it safe and have a base character like Black Adam or Ice Lady get the skin, so everyone can use it, if they want.

But ultimately, DLC is going to piss someone off, like people who play Lobo, Babs, Scorpion, MMH, and Zatanna, all who will probably never get a skin. Except maybe randomly in the PSvita version.

Noob
Anyone who feels ripped off by free dlc should have their internet removed. Gamers are actively killing their own market control.
most gamers have became internet whiners they demand everything and feel they are entitled to everything and complain even when its free... ppl have gotten used to have everything handed down to them with little to no effort, and when they dont get what they want the go into tantrum stance... honestly sometimes its pretty sad to see... speaking with all honesty even i and i bet everyone else feels the need to lash out and demand a couple things but things are as they are and ppl need to accept it...

trufenix

bye felicia
14K, getting ripped off is getting ripped off and when publishers (and occasionally devs) take their supporters to the cleaners for a quick buck or some other cut corner, I'm all for the dog pile (eg: I don't buy Capcom games anymore).

But if anybody thinks free dlc of any kind is anything other than an act of benevolence, they need to have their brains recalibrated.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
people put too much emphasis on the s when nrs says "characters" or "skins"
Zod is the last skin and Zatanna is (obviously now) the last character
idk what the ios cards were for probably just to tease us since they arent doing character alts lol

Noob
people put too much emphasis on the s when nrs says "characters" or "skins"
Zod is the last skin and Zatanna is (obviously now) the last character
idk what the ios cards were for probably just to tease us since they arent doing character alts lol
honestly more skins is not that far fetched since they can just work on the periodicly and little by little without slowing uch production on MK10 tho i doubt they will do anything else to this game be it skins characters or balance patchs... when a company brings out the BIG balance patch they are just trying to say " hey look this is our last go at this game thenwe are out..."

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
honestly more skins is not that far fetched since they can just work on the periodicly and little by little without slowing uch production on MK10 tho i doubt they will do anything else to this game be it skins characters or balance patchs... when a company brings out the BIG balance patch they are just trying to say " hey look this is our last go at this game thenwe are out..."
more skins isnt but knowing nrs they wont do it, when they were done with mk they were done and i feel like if more skins were happening they would come with the last patch/update/dlc etc but it is possible they dont seem to use logic in thier decision making all the time lol

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
please ed bon, if arkham origins got your injustice deathstroke, can we get arkham origins adam west batman in return? that would be sick!