What's new

Magic: The Gathering thread.

Goldi

Noob
I used to go to Magic tournaments with my dad. I got bodied in those too 

It's been a million years, I forget what version we played but I liked water based decks. I had a mermaid army <3

Killusion

Stream addict
I mostly play standard on MTGO. Right now looking to build Mardu midrange deck but I'm lacking the resources at the moment. Hit me up if you want to play against my really incomplete and bad standard decks lol, tag is Killusion on MTGO.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I mostly play standard on MTGO. Right now looking to build Mardu midrange deck but I'm lacking the resources at the moment. Hit me up if you want to play against my really incomplete and bad standard decks lol, tag is Killusion on MTGO.
Paper magic over online. :p. But you work with what you have ^_^

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
BUMP

I've been playing for about the past 7 - 8 months and I'm dangerously hooked. Currently loving the new Shadows Over Innistrad set (especially when playing Limited format)

Indecisive

Played commander over the weekend Bodied 3 people first round. Then i lost turn 6 to stupid shit next round. just needed a trun and i would of not died

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Cannot afford standard so rip. Used to play a lot of standard before i moved. Format has not been great for a while IMO
Standard has become a little bit less expensive with the last rotation (the super expensive Fetch Lands have now rotated out of Standard). But I don't know if you were playing Standard during those times or during a different set.

Indecisive

Standard has become a little bit less expensive with the last rotation (the super expensive Fetch Lands have now rotated out of Standard). But I don't know if you were playing Standard during those times or during a different set.
I played a bit during Khans with the fetches. They where fine. Considering we had a lot of the fetches anyway. From their first print run in onslaught. Also now the only way you can play blue is if you spend a fuck ton of money on a play ste of jaces