What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Okay guys I was asked to revamp the thread and clean it up with the Zatanna combos used currently. If someone could quote me and put all the combos, or just PM me that would be great. <3

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
End this in pillar instead of lightning cage for an otg
Wait what =.= pillar gives you an OTG?
Just to make sure: you can attack the opponent while they're knocked down so they can't do anything but block? (can't even wake-up)
If so, that's so sick :confused:

Wait what =.= pillar gives you an OTG?
Just to make sure: you can attack the opponent while they're knocked down so they can't do anything but block? (can't even wake-up)
If so, that's so sick :confused:
Yeah pillar is an otg and you can get some good pressure in the corner. When I get back to school, I'll try to post videos of it.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
All have to say is "OMFG HOW DO I GET CATWOMAM OFF ME!?" I don't even get to counter poke her and her jump 2 is insane!

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I always do MB dive kick 1 F21~Puppet master into a set up :)
Wheni have meter i do F21~Multi kicks MB B3 J2 F21~puppet master or 1,1,2~teleport into a crossup
Using 2 bars is the only thing I can think of to get decent damage off of mb dive kick outside of an interactable bounce, but i'm very weary of using 2 bars for a combo when she is so meter dependent. Seeing as you can react to b1 and b2 i was looking into the low/overhead mix-up of multi-kicks and mb dive kick.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Using 2 bars is the only thing I can think of to get decent damage off of mb dive kick outside of an interactable bounce, but i'm very weary of using 2 bars for a combo when she is so meter dependent. Seeing as you can react to b1 and b2 i was looking into the low/overhead mix-up of multi-kicks and mb dive kick.
Ohh, it's not that easy to react since the frames of start up of both B2 & B1 are pretty similar. Also you are safe with both options (Not B2,3 sadly. But you can go B2,1~MB rings & be at +9) with Multi kicks you need to spend a bar to be safe so with dive kick (sometimes is difficult to MB the instant air version & uf the MB doesn't come out it's hella punisheable)

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Ohh, it's not that easy to react since the frames of start up of both B2 & B1 are pretty similar. Also you are safe with both options (Not B2,3 sadly. But you can go B2,1~MB rings & be at +9) with Multi kicks you need to spend a bar to be safe so with dive kick (sometimes is difficult to MB the instant air version & uf the MB doesn't come out it's hella punisheable)
Yeah but b2 is telegraphed is the problem. You can just hold down and b2 is so obvious because of her hand raising over her head. Once you practice you can see it a mile away.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
i meant j1 112 XD

223 doesn't link most of the times, and trance will always drop. Yeah i only do f21 to end combos in a setup or something.
I find 223 to have less range than 112. And damn I keep thinking of Scorpion and his 112 and 113. With him, you need to use 113 sometimes in order for his chain to connect. Unless I'm punishing a projectile with a teleport from full screen, I don't use 223 really. I just hate that 112 is a high.