What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

I've been seeing this a lot in vids and I'm sure it's just to get the combo out but after a MB puppet master, you can squeeze in two teleports and have enough time for a ji 2/3 or b3/f3. If it's been said before then pardon me. 14 pages is a lot to sift through. either way, nice to know since she is meter heavy.

As an aside, I have started to end combos in 223 MB fire kiss into teleport stuff. I know 223 doesn't hard knockdown but you can always make the fireball move faster for more pressure. The idea is in its infancy and if already said, tell me and I'll delete this bad boy. :)

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
This is the corner vortex i've been doing sorry if its been posted before

you dont need to waste meter for mb puppet master in the corner to set up vortex. End combos with f21 for +19 and go overhead or low from there. They cant escape and you save meter :)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok, so these are my current BnBs. Note that some of these aren't max damage (even though I know there are more damaging ones) because the execution requirement means I drop them occasionally and the ones listed I never drop.

My two enders are bf3 (MB), du, du, nj2 (when meter is available for vortex) and bf2 (when no meter is available)

MIDSCREEN
3~bf1 (MB), b3, dash, ji2, 223~ender
112~bf1 (MB), b3, dash, ji2, 223~ender
b23, ji2, 223~ender
b1u3, ji2, 223~ender
b21~bf1 (MB), b3, dash, ji2, 223~ender
j, db3 (MB), 223~ender

CORNER
b23, ji2, d2, f21
b1u3, ji2, d2, f21

Veruca

Noob
You can even squeeze more damage in there if you etativel cancel the original ji2 and the j2 after MB teppup retsam.
You're right! Spent a lot of time trying to do her Levitate in between her combos, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Went from 44% to 48%!

ji2, u3, d2, 3 xxbf3 MB, backdash, ji2, u3, d2, 22 xxbf1 MB, b3, dash forward, ji3, 112 xxbf2

Not sure how practical her Levitate is going to be in matches, because it still is kinda tricky. Would be easier if you can just press 2 instead of d2 to do her landing punch, because if you push down just a fraction of a second earlier than her 2, she'll just land without doing her punch.

I feel as if ideally her punisher starters are either 3 or 22. 112 just seems too inconsistent because it requires you to be practically kissing them. I know its great as a 5F starter, but often times 112 whiffs. The nice thing about 3 is that thing has quite the ranged hitbox at 13F. 2 is 9F but at least it provides you with slightly greater distance. Anyway ideally for now:

3>BF1MB>B3>dash forward>J2>F2>1>BF1=34%

22>BF1MB>B3>dash forward>J2>F2>1>BF1=31%

Yes, you can get an extra percent or two of damage if you change the ender, but I'm loving this whole thing about denying your opponent of wakeup attacks, plus you're at advantage. The only crappy thing is you need meter to punish. Otherwise, you'll just have 3>BF1 which is like 15%, lol.
You are not at advantage off of Multi Kicks.