What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

Here's the notation for the meterless corner combo posted by jermball

JI2>U3>D2>B1U3>NJ2>U3>D2>NJ2>U3>D2>223>BF2=41%

JI2>U3>D2>B1U3>NJ2>U3>D2>NJ2>U3>D2>112BF2=41% works also

Just depends what ender you're more comfortable with. In my experiences 112BF2 seems more consistent as sometimes the opponent is too high and 223 whiffs. 112BF2 works all the time.
Actually, this works instead and is much easier because you don't have to do a double loop one right after another:

JI2>U3>D2>B1U3>NJ3>U3>D3>112BF2=40%

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Actually, this works instead and is much easier because you don't have to do a double loop one right after another:

JI2>U3>D2>B1U3>NJ3>U3>D3>112BF2=40%
Building off this you can instant overhead jump 1 u3 d2 xx divekick for a 22% all overhead combo. Not really sure how practical it is in a real match, but it seems pretty dirty.

You can also do instant overhead jump 1 u3 teleport to the other side of the opponent and 2 divekick/start a combo before you land. Zatanna is dirty man.

As for getting the instant over head you can teleport either in front of behind them and get the instant overhead.

Rai

Noob
Corner F3 combo:

f3, j3, u3, d3, 223 xx bf1 - 37%
f3, j3, u3, d3, 223 xx bf1MB, 3, bf1 - 43%

Leads to a another f3 that crosses up after knockdown.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
j3,223 wont link as easy unless you do the j3 late/deep. It links fine though.
Not practical though. :/ I hate that my first main was Raven. I never really went through a period of salt while learning her cuz I (stupidly) probably soul crushed 99% of the time and won. With Zee, she definitely has a learning curve. And just like while some attack link after a j3 with Ray Ray, It's way easier to link a j2. Guys, it's great to have nice big hitting combos, but easier to do alright damaging combos are better for the first weeks of using a new character. Then, you can add in those extra jump ins and such. That's just a tip though.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Not practical though. :/ I hate that my first main was Raven. I never really went through a period of salt while learning her cuz I (stupidly) probably soul crushed 99% of the time and won. With Zee, she definitely has a learning curve. And just like while some attack link after a j3 with Ray Ray, It's way easier to link a j2. Guys, it's great to have nice big hitting combos, but easier to do alright damaging combos are better for the first weeks of using a new character. Then, you can add in those extra jump ins and such. That's just a tip though.
ji3, 112 is easier to hit for me then ji2, 223.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Any way we could just have max damage/purpose combos and not a page filled with all possible irrelevant ones?

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
i cant be the only ending combos in f21 can I?

f21 front tele low/overhead
f21 crossup tele low/overhead
f21 clones front jf3 crosses up
f21 clones mid jf2 stays in front
f21 ex fireball teleport
f21 trait... etc etc etc

Does it give frame advantage after f21xxteleport?
Can the opponent d1 out of it?

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Does it give frame advantage after f21xxteleport?
Can the opponent d1 out of it?
i have yet to test it specifically, but i wouldnt be surprised. the f21 alone leaves you at +18 or +19 on hit, and as we all know the teleport itself has very little recovery

mikosu

+ on block 50/50s
Teleport has 23 frames of recovery! You must MB it to have advantage
We posted that at the same time lol.

Goomba's ideas after f21 are cool but the opponent can just backdash out of all of them except the MB behind TP. So that and MB fireball into trait are probably the best if people begin to just backdash after f21. By now people probably know that she can not play footsies outside of using 3 so it's a struggle.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
We posted that at the same time lol.

Goomba's ideas after f21 are cool but the opponent can just backdash out of all of them except the MB TP. So that and MB fireball into trait are probably the best if people begin to just backdash after f21. By now people probably know that she can not play footsies outside of using 3 so it's a struggle.
Lol yes! But i sometimes abuse it when people don't backdashes... They have a lotof time to back dash... I don't know why they don't but well... Untill people start backdashing my 3 after F2,3 i will keep doingit lol! <3 i love her standing 3

mikosu

+ on block 50/50s
Lol yes! But i sometimes abuse it when people don't backdashes... They have a lotof time to back dash... I don't know why they don't but well... Untill people start backdashing my 3 after F2,3 i will keep doingit lol! <3 i love her standing 3

I saw your post in another thread about that. Your strat is legit due to the advantage. The opponent is forced to block so keep it up! I'm gonna use it too.