What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

I didn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this had been brought up already, but the frame data on on her BF1 seems to be wrong. I set the dummy to jump and it and he recovered almost as soon as I did on hit. It seems like it is 0 or +1 on hit. Can anyone else confirm this?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I didn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this had been brought up already, but the frame data on on her BF1 seems to be wrong. I set the dummy to jump and it and he recovered almost as soon as I did on hit. It seems like it is 0 or +1 on hit. Can anyone else confirm this?
Yeah I got the same :(

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
what kind of jump? neutral jump takes longer than other jumps by about 4 more frames.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Been in lab and it seems as others mentioned it is best mid screen to end b3 combos into 112 as you can immediately cancel into trait with ease. It seems the only person that could fully punish was sups super

SuppaSapien3

Do you know if anyone worked on a list to see which characters trait should be or shouldn't be used on yet?

MissingNo

it ain't easy being green
Re: shoshanas combos: I can't seem to land 223 after ji3. i just recover far too slowly when i hit the ground. i know it probably has something to do with my timing of ji3 but ive been experimenting for a while and i still cant seem to find a consistent rhythm. any tips for this?

SuppaSapien3

There's this one I posted a few pages back. I'm sure there are better ones.

Meterless - 42%
J2, Levitate, J2, B23, J2, 1-wallbounce, B3, J2, 112, Cards

Please update post! :)
I dont understand do you use b3 after b23? whats the 1-wallbounce part

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I dont understand do you use b3 after b23? whats the 1-wallbounce part
B23 pops them up in the air which is why you are able to do a J2. 1-wallbounce is where you cancel into an interactable like the one in Atlantis or in Wayne Manor giving you a follow up.

I can record it if you like.

Re: shoshanas combos: I can't seem to land 223 after ji3. i just recover far too slowly when i hit the ground. i know it probably has something to do with my timing of ji3 but ive been experimenting for a while and i still cant seem to find a consistent rhythm. any tips for this?
Basically, you're not hitting the ji3 late enough. You have to do it at almost the lowest point possible before you touch the ground. That will cause the landing to cancel your j3's recovery while slightly bouncing your opponent up. Just be careful, because if yoi hit the ji3 at the absolute lowest frame, it won't juggle them high enough for the bf3 to hit. You'll only really notice that once you start to get really good at it thought. For now, just shoot for hitting the ji3 as late as possible.

Not sure if these help but:

ji2, 22(Multi Kick)bf1(MB), ji2, 221 - 33% 1 bar
ji2, 22(Multi Kick)bf1(MB), bA, ji3, (Zatara Dive)db3(Air) - 36% 1 bar

Im new so any suggestions on where to maybe change up stuff in my combo is greatly appreciated. Best thing I found about this combo is that it hits overhead and low not to mention its not that hard. On the second one, it can be tricky to link the ji3(Zatara Dive)db3(Air) after the bA. Labeled the moves in (...) incase that helps some people. I used the ji2 because it seemed easier to go straight into 22 after than the ji3, 22.

EDIT: Forgot the bA in the second one. Sorry.