What's new

Match-up Discussion LordHuntR Doomsday Matchup chart Opinion

E

Eldriken

Zod only has a slight advantage if the MF plays on a hitbox. Its a hard MU but its winnable once I get that mf in the corner,its gametime.
I suggest playing Pig and then let's see if you feel that way. He doesn't use a Hitbox, either.

E

Eldriken

I would love to agree with Doomsday beating Cyborg 6-4, because I want to downplay....

But Cyborg-DD is a solid 5-5.
I don't see how it would be in Doomsday's favor to be honest. I feel it's even as well.

KHAOTIC_BLAZE

Kickass squad aka razorblazemcg
I suggest playing Pig and then let's see if you feel that way. He doesn't use a Hitbox, either.
Ummmm I never said its a 5 5 MU,all I'm saying is that there's characters that gives DD harder times than Zod.Its takes a high level zod like pig,hitbox zods etc to give DD a run for its money.However a moron flash or bane can give DD for a run for his money.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Im sure you already know this but I sometimes do b23, 1, d2, 22 in the corner and it is a hard knockdown and can reverse wake ups by just dashing in afterwards, i think its slightly more damaging then sweep. Also not sure if anyone else uses this but mid screen you can b23, 1, d2xxcharge to set up a corpse hop off of the low start which will also reverse the wake up input

The sweep gives more advantage and the knockdown required.

HuntR

"Getting stronger... Much stronger...."
Cyborg vs doomsday is 5-5.
We already agreed balding. (6-4) only way cyborg would make this 5-5 is if he plays PERFECT with not one error of instant airs. It would have to be like playing a computer. Other than that its def doomsday taking the cake

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
I would love to agree with Doomsday beating Cyborg 6-4, because I want to downplay....

We already agreed balding. (6-4) only way cyborg would make this 5-5 is if he plays PERFECT with not one error of instant airs. It would have to be like playing a computer. Other than that its def doomsday taking the cake
Doomsday needs meter to get in. While I'm doing iafb, I'm building meter really fast. I can just push block your shoulder charge and send you back full screen. Got trait on? Well I have already build meter so I would do mb air fb and you cant move while being hit by those. Either you block them and get the massive push back fullscreen or you eat 18% and I got a bar back and waste your trait. I'm also building meter every time you get hit by a fireball. So I'll just push block you and build meter and waste the trait with the meter I built and still build meter to push block your shoulder charge. I can grapple hook out of anything you do after mb shoulder charge. If you try to dash and air grab, I will punish your dash with j2 for 50% full combo punish

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
It really isn't that hard to play a perfect iafb game. Lets get some games in some time, I love this MU for cyborg.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
The child prodigy has spoken.
So why do sonic fox had to confirm it to shut you up and others ? Why you and others didn't believe lordhuntr when He told you it was a 5-5mu? I say lobo vs Catwoman is a 6-4 CW advangtage and so as raven but I guess when a tournament player have to put he's two cents in. You and others believe it. You and other people on tym is wired really bad. Because you can't achieve the Mu being 5-5 or 6-4 doesn't mean the other person can't. Obviously he know something that you and others don't.

Just saying

E

Eldriken

So why do sonic fox had to confirm it to shut you up and others ? Why you and others didn't believe lordhuntr when He told you it was a 5-5mu? I say lobo vs Catwoman is a 6-4 CW advangtage and so as raven but I guess when a tournament player have to put he's two cents in. You and others believe it. You and other people on tym is wired really bad. Because you can't achieve the Mu being 5-5 or 6-4 doesn't mean the other person can't. Obviously he know something that you and others don't.

Just saying
I myself have said the Doomsday vs Batgirl MU is 5-5. Lord Hunter has it down as 6-4. So...um...Fox didn't confirm anything that Hunter said.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I myself have said the Doomsday vs Batgirl MU is 5-5. Lord Hunter has it down as 6-4. So...um...Fox didn't confirm anything that Hunter said.
If he didn't then I apologize. Just don't like the fact that tym members run to tournament players for mu because they disagree with the Mu that other people bring forth. I just don't like that crap. If you don't know how the beat the character ask question and see what you are doing wrong instead of disagreeing because you can't do it. Obviously he knows things that other people don't. This running to tournament players is a disease and it need to be stop. If I say Catwoman beats raven. Don't bash my thread because of something you dislike or tag a tournament player (which has the same high level experience as online players).

That is being disrespectful in a way. Just ask question why this Mu is a so on and so forth.

When you tag a tournament player don't make it so disrespectful. Just say " Tag I would like to here your thoughts on this Mu chart"

All I'm saying.

This going to tournament player for everything just because they are seen and playing only 2 games disease need to be terminated

HuntR

Doomsday basically just chasing cyborg around the screen but can't get a hit at all.
Ricky you said i wouldn't touch your precious cyborg but yet i beat your cyborg 3 times in a row. And at the time you agreed 6-4 but now that you heard another player say its 5-5 you believe it. Lol chasing a cyborg is def not as hard as chasing a Zod. I can deal with cyborg. Chasing is all doomsday was made for anyways lol

E

Eldriken

If he didn't then I apologize. Just don't like the fact that tym members run to tournament players for mu because they disagree with the Mu that other people bring forth. I just don't like that crap. If you don't know how the beat the character ask question and see what you are doing wrong instead of disagreeing because you can't do it. Obviously he knows things that other people don't. This running to tournament players is a disease and it need to be stop. If I say Catwoman beats raven. Don't bash my thread because of something you dislike or tag a tournament player (which has the same high level experience as online players).

That is being disrespectful in a way. Just ask question why this Mu is a so on and so forth.

When you tag a tournament player don't make it so disrespectful. Just say " Tag I would like to here your thoughts on this Mu chart"

All I'm saying.

This going to tournament player for everything just because they are seen and playing only 2 games disease need to be terminated
But I didn't tag anyone. He came here on his own.

Get over whatever it is that you have fabricated in your head and let it go.

When I quoted Fox and said what I did, it was me agreeing with him based off of my opinion.

I never once told HuntR he was wrong due to his opinion.

HuntR

Ricky you said i wouldn't touch your precious cyborg but yet i beat your cyborg 3 times in a row. And at the time you agreed 6-4 but now that you heard another player say its 5-5 you believe it. Lol chasing a cyborg is def not as hard as chasing a Zod. I can deal with cyborg. Chasing is all doomsday was made for anyways lol
My bad Ricky it was only a set to 5 and it was 5-0 but I mean your entitled to your OP still of you changed it

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
That was 4 months ago, play my cyborg now.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
These match up charts are getting out of hand. Like numbers don't even matter and I don't even know who this guy is, and all these numbers are so ass-backwards. Like if you think Doomsday goes 5-5 with Batman and Flash at this point you definitely aren't playing good enough players.

Edit: I just saw 6-4 Bane.

I still disagree with you. <3