What's new

Match-up Discussion LordHuntR Doomsday Matchup chart Opinion

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Mind sharing, my friend? I main both of them (& Grundy) so I'm doubly interested.
Its like when Grundy does MB WC into double dash n.j. j.2 for a cross-up, only instead of always crossing up, it swaps your directions about 3 or 4 times.
Also does it randomly.

As you can see, the computer is set to always block but you can see the control flipping. Look at that last one and how fast it flips at the last second.

DD can basically do it anywhere.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Its like when Grundy does MB WC into double dash n.j. j.2 for a cross-up, only instead of always crossing up, it swaps your directions about 3 or 4 times.
Also does it randomly.

As you can see, the computer is set to always block but you can see the control flipping. Look at that last one and how fast it flips at the last second.

DD can basically do it anywhere.
Yes, good shit. And I can vouch for Doomsday using that tech just as well if not better.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Wait wait wait, you think he beats Batgirl 6-4? I mean I can see Wonder Woman being closer to even but Batgirl has more tools to keep Doomsday away in my opinion.

Also, the contractual alphabetization:
vs Aquaman (4-6)
vs Ares (5-5)
vs Bane (6-4) maybe 5-5.
vs Batgirl (6-4)
vs Batman (5-5)
vs BlackAdam (5-5)
vs Catwoman (6-4)
vs Cyborg (6-4)
vs Deathstroke (6-4)
vs Flash (5-5)
vs Green Arrow (6-4)
vs Green Lantern (5-5)
vs Grundy (5-5) The beginning of the match is very important
vs Harley Quinn (5-5)
vs Hawkgirl (6-4)
vs Joker (6-4)
vs Killerfrost (5-5) really not that bad. killer frost does have an advantage but not to big of a deal.
vs Lex (5-5)
vs Lobo (6-4)
vs Martian Manhunter (5-5)
vs Nightwing (5-5) nightwing staff (4-6)
vs Raven (6-4)
vs scorpion (6-4)
vs Shazzam (5-5)
vs Sinestro (6-4)
vs Superman (6-4)
vs Wonderwoman (5-5)
vs Zatanna (6-4)
vs Zod (4-6)

along with the obligatory "you forgot the Doomsday number :DOGE"

Wetdoba

All too easy...

Also provides the luxury of reversing WUs, the only part Bane does better because of his jump arc.
DD has a benefit in his jump having armor though.
Im sure you already know this but I sometimes do b23, 1, d2, 22 in the corner and it is a hard knockdown and can reverse wake ups by just dashing in afterwards, i think its slightly more damaging then sweep. Also not sure if anyone else uses this but mid screen you can b23, 1, d2xxcharge to set up a corpse hop off of the low start which will also reverse the wake up input