What's new

Match-up Discussion LordHuntR Doomsday Matchup chart Opinion

He uses my tech, so of course he is.

Also, is it just me, or have all the Banes gone away?
Grr retired or so I heard, Max swapped to DD and soon after sank into obscurity, and Polarbear on break.
Everytime I use a NTCG I imagine a pug smiles somewhere.

True. The struggle is real. Ive seen Grr playing Joker, so more than likely swapped. Oh well, at KIT I'll be bringing him back.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
This is my opinion of playing All players at the highest level with their characters. Some of you all may have different Opinions. Had a few people ask me about the Match Ups. Agree or disagree and explain your thoughts.

vs Flash (5-5)
vs Batman (5-5)
vs Lobo (6-4)
vs Nightwing (5-5) nightwing staff (4-6)
vs Joker (6-4)
vs Harley Queen (5-5)
vs Grundy (5-5) The beginning of the match is very important
vs Cyborg (6-4)
vs Green Arrow (6-4)
vs Superman (6-4)
vs Martian Manhunter (5-5)
vs Zod (4-6)
vs Lex (5-5)
vs Catwoman (6-4)
vs Deathstroke (6-4)
vs Raven (6-4)
vs Aquaman (4-6)
vs Wonderwoman (5-5)
vs Zatanna (6-4)
vs scorpion (6-4)
vs Ares (5-5)
vs Killerfrost (5-5) really not that bad. killer frost does have an advantage but not to big of a deal.
vs Hawkgirl (6-4)
vs Shazzam (5-5)
vs Green Lantern (5-5)
vs Batgirl (6-4)
vs Sinestro (6-4)
vs BlackAdam (5-5)
vs Bane (6-4) maybe 5-5.

Feel free to have your own opinion.
Lantern 5-5? This is one of my hardest matchups. Let me tell you b1/minigun does not make this matchup fair

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Grr plays Joker now. He apparently finds him to be more fun.

The only Bane player(s) I can probably regularly play are going to be @Rev_ and @Kyu. NEITHER OF WHICH I LIKE PLAYING BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME ANGRY. >=O

I do like playing them. But they do seriously make me salty as Hell.
Yesss delicious props :) thank you

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Everytime I use a NTCG I imagine a pug smiles somewhere.

True. The struggle is real. Ive seen Grr playing Joker, so more than likely swapped. Oh well, at KIT I'll be bringing him back.
I may actually be riding the Bane train with you at KIT, I have to figure a lot of stuff out. I don't even know how to register :(

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Dude, I'm a lab rat. I only find the tech cheese at the end of the maze.

Did we ever get around to playing?
No, we didn't. Let's change that if we can, I'll be on tomorrow if you're up for it. psn one87_muscles

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Yeah guys, I'm muscles lol. I would have went under Kyu but gotta rep the clan when I can.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
HuntR beat the fuck out of my Bane, that's for sure. Dude is legit one of the best players I've faced though.
Well I guess that settles it. I mean @Eldriken beats me sometimes, but that's only because he uses my tech against me.
Fucking never should've shown him how to do it.

Yeah guys, I'm muscles lol. I would have went under Kyu but gotta rep the clan when I can.
I have a lot of criticisms, but I like your style. When we fight, lets go venomless.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Well I guess that settles it. I mean @Eldriken beats me sometimes, but that's only because he uses my tech against me.

I have a lot of criticisms, but I like your style. When we fight, lets go venomless.
Absolutely. PM me what you think was wrong? Truth be told though I'm still trying to get a handle on offline.

E

Eldriken

LOL

That's what a friend of mine said before a long time ago. He let me borrow Killer Instinct for the SNES and he used to beat my ass at the game big time. I grinded the game out for a week straight nonstop during summer(memorized the strategy guide he supplied) and bodied him for free ever since that day, even recently. XD