What's new

Lobo Online Ranked Video Series

Ur on Xbox but on psn there are good ass lobos.
Howdy, Lobonians. I've working up to making a series similar to the videos of Maximillian and true talent, but with a focus on the main man.
I'm going to to get as good as I can with Lobo, and then start recording. I thought it'd be useful for those who wanted to learn Lobo. Watching people play is the best way to learn IMO. And hopefully it'll get more people playing him.
But, yeah. I was just making sure this would be something you'd all be interested in.

Y/N?

UPDATE:
UPDATE:
UPDATE:
UPDATE:
UPDATE:

RizRaz

Errons with combos - always hot.
Uploading. Might take a couple of hours, give or take complications with small-o-vision like Episode 5 had :v

Shufflez

Noob
Good stuff as always derocus! I might need to find a lobo sparring partner, I'm yet to meet a lobo online for a mirror match despite all the "lobo bandwagoning" being claimed, maybe I'm just unlucky.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Good stuff as always derocus! I might need to find a lobo sparring partner, I'm yet to meet a lobo online for a mirror match despite all the "lobo bandwagoning" being claimed, maybe I'm just unlucky.
I've also noticed that Lobo, while not Cyborg levels of unplayed, is still one of the least used characters.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I've also noticed that Lobo, while not Cyborg levels of unplayed, is still one of the least used characters.
Lobo has no blatantly abusable attacks. He takes thinking and planning and reading your opponent properly to win. Many, many players arent' up to that level of dedication. I don't see any more Lobo's online than I normally did prepatch.