What's new

Lobo Online Ranked Video Series

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Good stuff man. You seem to be able to hit with party crasher way more than I do lol.

The only thing I'd like to see more of is 21~low shot or 2~low shot with trait for full combos. I hit with it soooo much so maybe it'll help you out too.

After you hit with d1 (+9) you can go for 2 (12 frames) safely. I love his d1. You have to make a read but d1~toss on block is a good tool, and d1 on hit leads to the traited mixup I just mentioned.

Radish

Defining Definitions
Pretty rad stuff. It's just nice to see new Lobo videos. I wasn't sure how to feel about the text commentary at first, but it can be pretty clever.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Good stuff man. You seem to be able to hit with party crasher way more than I do lol.

The only thing I'd like to see more of is 21~low shot or 2~low shot with trait for full combos. I hit with it soooo much so maybe it'll help you out too.

After you hit with d1 (+9) you can go for 2 (12 frames) safely. I love his d1. You have to make a read but d1~toss on block is a good tool, and d1 on hit leads to the traited mixup I just mentioned.
Thanks for the tips, mister. I'll get to work on utilizing them straight away.

I can't believe I never thought of using 2~Low Shot. You are amazing.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.

Yes! Love that d+1, then 2,1 ~ whatever mix up.

PressBackToBlock

Always back the underdog
I lost it at the HQ match... but, if you're looking for criticism, you should definitely use the b12 string alot more, it's fast, good footsie, and you get a free d1 on block, meaning you can safely jump into 21 or 2~low gunshot mix ups

Excellent watch though bro!

Holy Flames on Perseus's chariot! Now this is a fucking Lobo!
Your execution is tight guy! You also definitely have good reads on block as well - you seem to know when to block low or high during they're mix ups. Nice!

How much time do you spend in training mode?
Are you using fight stick or controller?

And where is episode 4? Keep em coming!

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Holy Flames on Perseus's chariot! Now this is a fucking Lobo!
Your execution is tight guy! You also definitely have good reads on block as well - you seem to know when to block low or high during they're mix ups. Nice!

How much time do you spend in training mode?
Are you using fight stick or controller?

And where is episode 4? Keep em coming!
Ahaha. Thanks, man.
I don't spend all that much time in training mode, unless I'm learning a new character. I'd spend about a couple days in training learning combos and set ups and stuff, then it's trial by fire in ranked matches. In the first episode, I had just picked up Lobo from that state :v
I'm just using an xbox controller. Using it's stick.
I'm planning to record episode 4 this Thursday :cool: